Re: Overall BF5 experience

by jambi208

Original Post

Overall BF5 experience

★★★ Newbie

Just to put my view out there as many of you that has gone out to buy BF5 deluxe edition I do strongly believe that BF5 has ruined its franchise now I'm not here to criticise but a lot of problems have occurred not just the bug or the weapons but the overall development of the game itself. 

1. The hole idea as playing as a squad has ruined the game overall you can play as a squad but as a team it's become exceptionally difficult as you join a game and 9 out of 10 your team does not have clue what they are doing and doesn't wish to revive or play the objective as well as having to rely on random players to support you who will also be playing by themselves which takes out the fun competitivnous of this game. 

2. Everyone been able to revive, now I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but giving the hole team a chance to revive is a bad idea due to many players in a constant battle making it exceptionally difficult and hard to push for an objective especially if your playing by yourself it isn't competitive for anyone that happens to wipe a squad and one guy makes it out to revive his team to only be stuck in a constant tug of war for the map so you cant secure an objective the only class that should be able to revive is the medic. 

In my eyes with the amount of overall hours I've played on the battlefield franchise overall I belive that these 2 problems as well as the bugs and the damage rates on certain weapons will make BF5 much more enjoyable to play for all the players and I do believe this will bring the entertainment of the game back to the franchise. 

Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Re: Overall BF5 experience

★★★★★ Novice
Maybe set up a squad ahead of time with like minded people.
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)