Over 10 hours of WAITING FOR HELP!

by DankToliet

Original Post

Over 10 hours of WAITING FOR HELP!

★★★ Pro

I have Amazon Prime I have Twitch Prime.

I have TWO OPEN Tickets One with Chat and One with Phone Call 

No ONE HAS CONTACTED ME.

I need help linking my Gamertag to my EA Account

They are different emails. PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 11 (518 Views)

Re: Over 10 hours of WAITING FOR HELP!

★ Apprentice
can you change your gamertag email or your origin email to the other? so they are both the same???
Message 2 of 11 (497 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Over 10 hours waiting? You mean, still less than a single working day? Think you might get served the next working day? Think that might actually be entirely reasonable given the volume of crap they must receive and process?

Message 3 of 11 (482 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DankToliet.

Can I suggest taking a couple of minutes to go through the steps in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/APEX-LEGENDS-AND-TWITCH-LINKING-CONSOLE-ACCOUNTS/td-p/753...

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_Darko wrote:

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DankToliet.

Can I suggest taking a couple of minutes to go through the steps in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/APEX-LEGENDS-AND-TWITCH-LINKING-CONSOLE-ACCOUNTS/td-p/753...

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

@EA_Darko 

Finally got ahold of a advisor last night. Apparently YEARS ago I set up an EA account and linked my Xbox GT to a random email.

I no longer remember the email that I used to set up my account, nor would the advisor tell me the email address MY gamertag was registered to, because I'm pretty sure I could log in. 

So he gave me a link to the EA account recovery to fill out a webform but guess what?  It does not work, I entered my name and email address and it takes me to Case Information but there is no webform to complete.

I need to unlink my gamertag to that email address I probably set up when I was 12. Darko I've already spent $60 in game on coins, I know its not alot to you guys but I'm a loyal customer.

I can provide ANY information regarding my account except the email address my Gamertag was linked to. I need to link it to my updated email address that I use on a daily basis and I was unable to get any help. This is the link they gave me

http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

If you put in the information and press Next to get to the next screen there is nothing there, nothing to fill out.

Subham the advisor says he would have to pass the issue to a tech for the webform not being there.

I'm a little frustrated because I can 100% prove my identity and that Gamertag is mine. I can provide personal information, transactions history, SSN card, birth certificate, hell a DNA sample. 

I've been a long time customer and feel pretty let down right now over this, and would appreciate some help and not just a "try again later" from the customer service reps.

Thanks

Message 5 of 11 (431 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DankToliet 

I've just tried the form and when i enter my name and email and click next it opens up this form in the same window, but below the details I've just entered. Is this different for you?

I've attached an image of what i'm seeing, i'm using Chrome as my browser, think I've turned off ad-block for EA sites.

Message 6 of 11 (415 Views)

★★★ Pro

I do not show that form, I've tried from 4 different devices and browsers. See attached

I have your EXACT same case info and under Recommended Support Option 

It tells me "we need to talk to you on the phone"

Just so I can not get helped again?

@theWonderChris wrote:

@DankToliet 

I've just tried the form and when i enter my name and email and click next it opens up this form in the same window, but below the details I've just entered. Is this different for you?

I've attached an image of what i'm seeing, i'm using Chrome as my browser, think I've turned off ad-block for EA sites.

Message 7 of 11 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Now it wont let me create a case, when I go to create a case it says

"Sorry an unexpected error occured, please try again"

Message 8 of 11 (405 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Doesn't seem to be anything attached to your post for me to view??

From looking at the source code for the web page, if i've read it right I think it's using javascript to load the next part of the form.

The only advice I can give is to make sure java is up to date enabled on your browser.
Message 9 of 11 (392 Views)

★★★ Pro

@theWonderChris wrote:
Doesn't seem to be anything attached to your post for me to view??

From looking at the source code for the web page, if i've read it right I think it's using javascript to load the next part of the form.

The only advice I can give is to make sure java is up to date enabled on your browser.

The picture I took was too big to upload, but I'm using the  most recent version all browsers. 

Darko can you please help me?

Message 10 of 11 (383 Views)