Outside of valk decks zombies are extremely weak

by jasterrogue1

Original Post

Outside of valk decks zombies are extremely weak

★★★★ Apprentice

Outside of valk decks, zombies are extremely weak, even the valk decks (monument + valk combo) can be easily blocked if you have the 4 lines with plants, fossilhead is garbage now and the rest of the cards. Zombies sports are destroyed easily too.

Message 1 of 30 (1,928 Views)

Re: Outside of valk decks zombies are extremely weak

★ Pro

LOL, I was not wrong the other time when I said it, how strange that this user never came here when QDCM, Stompadon, Zom blob,  and others had those skills. Of course the game was not in imbalance, was it? It's not long before ShadowTron appears too. 

now again to read these complaints over and over again, simply because Fossilhead is a balanced card now.

Message 2 of 30 (1,880 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Now plant decks are stronger, zombie players know how plant players felt before, whinge whinge whinge...

Message 3 of 30 (1,879 Views)

★ Pro

You just have to adapt with current situation and play on. Complaining doesn't help.

Message 4 of 30 (1,873 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Zombies are doing fine, as are plants. I am proof that practice and strategy are all you need. I am also humble.

Message 5 of 30 (1,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

UnIVoidz, you eat a lot of pie I guess...

Message 6 of 30 (1,830 Views)

★★★ Guide
I think the point when you claim to be humble is the point when you cease to be.

However... this game like all games seems to be undergoing a bit of a power creep, which is both acceptable and to be expected among strategy card games. Both sides now have fusion cards at uncommon and rare that are a bit ridiculous in the right context. Monument is only the tip of the iceberg (it is, after all, just Lurch for Lunch on legs). Even Lily Pad is practically Beta’s signature superpower.

Unltimately it doesn’t make sense to argue about which side is more powerful b/c the dev team have their internal statistics and they’re keeping them to themselves. Pick your battles over particular cards, or just try to find a way to beat them.

Message 7 of 30 (1,806 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@UniVoidz Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii must disagree with you on this one my man, but I'm having a hard time making a succesful (not aggro) zombie deck. 

Mustache is pretty ok and Pirates are finally viable (and fun) but I don't think there is much else out there, at least not for me.

Well, I guess I can still play my old Science deck.

Message 8 of 30 (1,797 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I have a lot of fun playing a Control-Boogaloo deck I made some while back. Is it top tier? Probably not, but it's enough to climb the ranks reliably, and gives some mega satisfying wins. I find 3 Garg Feasts is the ideal number. Some minor edits may be beneficial, as of course I don't have a full collection.

Screenshot_2018-02-07-09-16-09.png

Message 9 of 30 (1,752 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Tried your deck against a level 50 player, only had 2 Garg feasts, neither of which showed up, so added a Octo Zombie, which won the game.

Message 10 of 30 (1,736 Views)