Origin shop is a MESS

by NateComeback

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin shop is a MESS

★★★ Apprentice

So for the current sale MAYBE I want to know when it's over...but there isn't nothing,date,time...It's so hard to design a more simple shop and with a clear indication for sale and when they finish at the right local-client time?!?Even the GOG shop has become better in recent time,but Origin is still a MESS...

Message 1 of 2 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin shop is a MESS

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @NateComeback,

Some of our smaller sales currently don't have sale end dates. Our bigger sales such as the recent Infinite Gaming sale always including a banner letting you know when the sale will end.

I understand that for the small sales this isn't helpful so I'll check for you if we can get that clarified. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (396 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin shop is a MESS

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @NateComeback,

Some of our smaller sales currently don't have sale end dates. Our bigger sales such as the recent Infinite Gaming sale always including a banner letting you know when the sale will end.

I understand that for the small sales this isn't helpful so I'll check for you if we can get that clarified. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback!

Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)