Origin reluctant refund

by Erkan0233

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin reluctant refund

★★★★ Novice

I bought Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition from Origin and the request was refunded without and money was not paid !!!

No problem with Hotmail account I got the game 1 day before and it was returned the next day.

Please help what is the reason ???

Message 1 of 7 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin reluctant refund

Community Manager

Hey @Erkan0233 if you are unable to schedule a callback then can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (325 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

That's an odd one @Erkan0233

As your issue relates to an account-based one then there's not a whole lot that we can do on AHQ to assist. The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at the transaction and see what happened. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Live support is not reached and no calls are made.

I do not understand this situation constantly e-mail message comes and sends to the same section.

I gave 25 euro money and I did not understand such a request returned within 1 day has not been created.

Previously I bought battlefield hardline ultimate edition I took battlefield 1 revolution I did not encounter this problem.

Message 3 of 7 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I constantly want hotmail as recommended. I want to talk to live support but it doesn't.

Message 4 of 7 (345 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Erkan0233 if you are unable to schedule a callback then can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you for helping darko good day.

Message 6 of 7 (225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The problem is solved as follows:
I requested a refund once more and the money was returned back.

Message 7 of 7 (216 Views)