Origin makes this game bad.

by Unbriferous

Original Post

Origin makes this game bad.

★★ Apprentice

Origin is EA's own platform so fair play for putting it on origin but origin as a platform isn't the best.

Sometimes when I try to invite my friends they don't receive the invite and vice versa.

When you end a game with randoms, you have to manually input their names to add them as friends rather than click a simple button.

Sometimes when I try and join friends i cant.

Some of my steam friends have origin and even though i linked my steam it still doesn't add them.

Please fix.

Message 1 of 4 (186 Views)

Re: Origin makes this game bad.

★★★ Guide
The game is new and free so it's only natural not everything has been implemented yet.

I'm sure the features you mentioned will be implemented later on the line.

For now just be thankful for an awesome free game you can sink your teeth in, don't be too picky.
Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm not being picky, these are bugs and i'm asking for them to be picked, EA's making their money and i'm playing it and buying stuff. Another bug I forgot to mention is when some banners pop up saying a friend went offline the game stops your movement and lags down to like 3 fps until you go back on the game.

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don't mind Origin, but playing with friends through it is a bit broken. And not just in Apex, in all games (Battlefield and such) through origin playing with friends is 'Hard'.

It really needs 'reworking' something aint right. Ther really got to loook deap into it, something needs fixing (re-doing)

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)