Origin literally the worst program on earth...

by Endslikecrazy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin literally the worst program on earth...

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA, 

How are you honestly this * * that after 10years of using your garbage * software its still such a bad * program.
I cant change the languages of games without having to reinstall them, changing the language of the origin program renders me totally unable to use anything related to origin including the program itself after ive pressed the x button.
It wont launch the program, it wont let me log out or fully close it, it wont let me launch games anymore, nothing.
Aside from this literally every single time i use this program to add a game or try to install a game it always has issues with where it wants to install/download games (yes every single time)(yes every single time over the past atleast 10y).
I literally cant do a single thing with origin without encountering issues with it.
This has been a constant thing over the past atleast 10y with a * ton of games and when i try to reach out about these problems i see alot of people having these same issues and not a single person from EA answering those questions and not a single of these problems being worked on in patches ever...
It's so sad this is how it is and EA still making a butt ton of money whilst honestly being one of the worst companies out there.
I'm not looking for responses or anything, ive tried countless times geting answers out of EA related people and never have we gotten anything.
Origin and EA, go * yourself, your software is literally the * worst ive ever worked with over the multiple PCs and OS's ive worked with, i literally have to contact support with every new game i try and every interaction with origin i have...

Message 1 of 2 (1,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin literally the worst program on earth...

Community Manager

@Endslikecrazy I'm locking this thread. 

We always welcome constructive feedback and if you have something constructive to add then please do post but profanity-filled rants are neither constructive of helpful to anyone. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,344 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin literally the worst program on earth...

Community Manager

@Endslikecrazy I'm locking this thread. 

We always welcome constructive feedback and if you have something constructive to add then please do post but profanity-filled rants are neither constructive of helpful to anyone. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,345 Views)