Origin client froums

by SATTY094

Original Post

Origin client froums

★ Apprentice

Hey can you make a forums for origin inside the client like steam when you right click you press forums I just find it a lot easer to navigate that way plus it will make the forums better and get used a lot more also and also there seem's to be a bug with the ingame origin ui running dx12 for bf1 and bf1cte when dice add dx12 for 2 cards the game will not work unless you disable origin ingame ui

Message 1 of 4 (608 Views)

Re: Origin client froums

EA DICE Team

@SATTY094

Heya,

Great idea! This is something that we're currently investigating - especially for players that currently aren't aware of the existence of the Origin community forums.

Since we've opened the forums only recently, we're in the early stages of our investigation. This means that at the moment there isn't anything further that I can share. But now that we're talking about this, where would you like to see forum access via the client?

On the topic of the Origin bug, I would advise to create a separate topic regarding this on the Origin Support forum so that it can be picked up.

In the meantime, thanks for stopping! And do let us know if you've got any further questions.

Message 2 of 4 (586 Views)

★ Apprentice

Up the top where Origin games friends view help is add forums section there

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SATTY094

That seems like a good spot - thanks for sharing Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (549 Views)