Re: Origin basic access gone?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin basic access gone?

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Origin basic access revoked plus sims 4 game access if I don't cough up 4.99 per month? I PAID for sims4..I paid for a bundle through ORIGIN. Now you gonna hold my game hostage till I cough up 4.99 per month during this time of crisis? The same goes for Anthem. Shame on Origin! I won't be buying anything digital ever again.

Message 1 of 4 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Ticklepink68

That's definitely not the way it's intended to work. If you already own the game you aren't supposed to lose access after your Origin Access membership expires. 

It sounds like there may be an issue that's preventing you from playing the games you've already purchased. When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ticklepink68

That's definitely not the way it's intended to work. If you already own the game you aren't supposed to lose access after your Origin Access membership expires. 

It sounds like there may be an issue that's preventing you from playing the games you've already purchased. When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem I bought the sims 4 a few years ago and now wen ma origin access expiry I cant play that game ?? 

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Natalii_Daweed

When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They should be able to help get that fixed for you. 

You can find more info on how to create a with them over at EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)