Origin account was hacked and they bought fifa 21 with points, now it's disabled

by 69n00bmaster69

Original Post

Origin account was hacked and they bought fifa 21 with points, now it's disabled

★ Novice

First off I have sent in two cases into EA support explaining this situation (one by me and one by a staff member on my behalf) and 2 weeks later they say they have made the right choice in disabling my account, this is outragous because i thought they could see where accounts got logged into, also they used a different bank card from mine further more the fact that the hacker bought fifa 21 and 200 pounds worth of points just to probably trade them off to a different account (maybe track down where they got traded to maybe???).  Sorry if i come across as angry its because I am. This is the situation, One day i tried to play some Apex with a friend, to my suprise the message said that my Origin account had been disabled because it violated terms of service and to check my emails, the first thing i saw in my E-mails is that fifa 21 was bought along-side the points and THEN the disabled my account message from the fifa 21 team. I've never played FIFA in my life and i've watch gameplay and to me looks boring. I dont care if you take the fifa 21 game and ban my account from playing fifa I just want my account back. please check again and look at my play time i bet it is 0 or the hacker has joyrided my account.

Thanks for reading.

-Alex

Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)

Re: Origin account was hacked and they bought fifa 21 with points, now it's disa

Community Manager

Hi @69n00bmaster69

I'm afraid that account-related issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (297 Views)

Re: Origin account was hacked and they bought fifa 21 with points, now it's disa

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

As I stated in the first sentence, I have already reached out two time to EA support and now on my third case. I have been hacked and the support team seem to not care, is there a phone number i can call?

To me it seems like the team only cares about the hacker spending money and EA loves that...

Message 3 of 5 (266 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you ever get this resolved? I was also recently banned because of a hacker :/ sent in a ticket and such but seeing from people's experiences I may never get an answer.

Message 4 of 5 (192 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here and support is the worst since they don't like to even try to reply back.

Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)