Re: Origin acces product key

by FerretSnatcher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin acces product key

★ Novice

Hey

There is currently a deal going on between Fortnite and EA. If you buy the new Star Wars game you will get a free skin in fortnite. I received that Star Wars game for free with origin acces. But to link it with Fortnite I need a product code, but there is none. Is there a way to still get that product code

Message 1 of 9 (7,438 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

That promo is exclusive for buying the game on the Epic Games Store.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/stormtrooper-outfit-faq

From that FAQ:

"How can I get the Fortnite Imperial Stormtrooper?

Any purchase of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ for PC on the Epic Games Store through midnight EST, November 30, 2020 will grant you the Imperial Stormtrooper in Fortnite. The Imperial Stormtrooper will also be available for purchase from time to time inside the Fortnite in-game shop."

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (7,394 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

That promo is exclusive for buying the game on the Epic Games Store.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/stormtrooper-outfit-faq

From that FAQ:

"How can I get the Fortnite Imperial Stormtrooper?

Any purchase of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ for PC on the Epic Games Store through midnight EST, November 30, 2020 will grant you the Imperial Stormtrooper in Fortnite. The Imperial Stormtrooper will also be available for purchase from time to time inside the Fortnite in-game shop."
Message 2 of 9 (7,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GrumpCat014 I too have this issue, I got my stormtrooper skin for Fortnite but when I go to launch this game, it opens the Origin launcher and asks for the activation code, which I do not have (you would think it would be on the invoice for the game, but no.....).
I'm not a happy camper at the moment to be honest.
Message 3 of 9 (7,377 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@i4dat There is no code, Epic launcher should give you an option to link your Epic account with your EA account.. 

I don't use the Epic launcher so I don't know what exactly you should be looking for.

Message 4 of 9 (7,371 Views)

★ Novice
@i4dat Me too. Still cannot download the game ... I'm so mad right now
Message 5 of 9 (7,193 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why is there still no fix to this issue that I am having. What the hell.

Message 6 of 9 (5,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I bought sims and I never got a product key

Message 7 of 9 (2,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I bought sims and I never got a product key

Message 8 of 9 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, im new to this, Im trying to sync my Apex legends account from my ps4, but when i do that it tells me i need a product code or confirmation code, or something like that.

Ive searched my gmail and i cant seem to find it anywhere. Can you please help me?

Message 9 of 9 (2,047 Views)