Origin Won't Let Me Buy The Sims 3

by SimmerLauren88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Won't Let Me Buy The Sims 3

★★★ Novice

So, I was wanting to play The Sims 3, and I went to buy it on Origin, however it won't let me buy it. I don't have Origin Access. 

So I was wondering if you needed Origin Access to buy The Sims 3, or if you can buy it without. Is it an issue with Origin or my PC or what?

Message 1 of 3 (599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Won't Let Me Buy The Sims 3

★★★ Novice

Hello, sorry for not getting back to you. It turned out to be an issue with the Internet. I have been playing The Sims 3 for a few days, and it works great. Thanks for the advice though Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (487 Views)

All Replies

@SimmerLauren88  You definitely don't need Access to buy Sims 3.  What happens if you go here:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-3

click the orange Get the Game button, scroll down past the Access offers, and click Buy Now?  I get a pop-up to sign in, which is as far as I can go because I already have the game on my account.  If this doesn't work for you, try using a different browser.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, sorry for not getting back to you. It turned out to be an issue with the Internet. I have been playing The Sims 3 for a few days, and it works great. Thanks for the advice though Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)