Re: Origin Spotlight - On the House: Syberia 2

by Straatford87

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87

It's good that you find some keys to the interesting doors.

I'm glad that you curious. 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 11 of 19 (954 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Both in the desktop app and in the browser, when I click the link it just shows the On The House info page, no game. When I click free games it shows Syberia 2 and says it's on the house, but when I click it shows a price of $12.99. Went to the next step, selected a payment option and then next step to review order (thinking maybe it would show up free) and it's 12.99 plus tax. What am I doing wrong and how can I get this game for free? PS I am in the US so location isn't the issue. Please help!

Message 12 of 19 (520 Views)

Might be that the GA expired?!

There is currently another GA made by Microids (the owners of the IP) on their site. 

http://www.microids.com/syberia2/

The key is for Steam, though.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 13 of 19 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply. I don't think it's expired because in the "Free Games" section of the Origin app as well as on the website (https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/free-games), you can see Syberia 2 listed as "On the House". But then when clicking on the actual "On the House" section, ore "more info" under Syberia 2, I do not get the option for a free download.

Message 14 of 19 (500 Views)

EA DICE Team

@shuggaloaf @ivrognard

It appears that the OTH offer currently isn't available - this is most likely in error. I'll raise it with the team.

Thanks!

Message 15 of 19 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87Thanks, much appreciated.

Message 16 of 19 (480 Views)

EA DICE Team

@shuggaloaf

It should be available again. Let me know if you run into any further issues Standard smile

Message 17 of 19 (474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 That did it. Downloading as I type this. Thanks for your help Tom.

Message 18 of 19 (468 Views)

EA DICE Team

@shuggaloaf

Awesome. Glad I could help!

I would also love to hear how you're enjoying the game once you've had the chance to try it out. @Retro-Pathfinder is a big fan of Syberia, so I'm sure that he would love to hear as well.. Large smile

Message 19 of 19 (457 Views)