Origin Spotlight - January Updates

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Origin Spotlight - January Updates

★★★★ Novice
In India we just have Credit Card as a payment option.
Message 11 of 37 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi

when i play need for speed payback and my friend invites me to join him in multiplayer

i keep getting this error code FTJR2006

any advice

Message 12 of 37 (1,126 Views)

EA DICE Team

@piggysnakes

Glad to share the new updates with you Standard smile

@bobbydlyan

Hope you will enjoy Dead Space! Party hat

@NETRARAJ

Reviewing if we offer the best possible payment methods in each region is a continuous process for us. Thank you for the suggestion. 

@Christinadi @kostanet5

If you're having issues, be sure to visit the dedicated forum board for either Need for Speed Payback, or Origin help. If you are unable to get an answer via the community, then you can also reach out directly to an EA Advisor via EA Help.

Message 13 of 37 (1,102 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Still no shopping cart?
Also, DLC bundle discount for Dead Space 3 would be nice.
Message 14 of 37 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi make bundle ( titanfall 2 ultimate + battlefront2 ultimate)
Message 15 of 37 (1,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I keep getting the notification for the new version of origin a couple of days now, but everytime I press "restart now", the app just restarts and shows the same notification again.

notice: I have the settings on auto-update for origin and run on win7 64bit, if it makes any diferrence.

is there sth else I should do?

Message 16 of 37 (995 Views)

★★ Novice

Can we please get a way to make the Origin window smaller?

You guys keep making the minimum size bigger in steps. On a 1920x1200 screen it already takes up more than a third of the screen space and will not allow to be made any smaller.

While you're at it, please give us an otion to 'zoom' the icons to something smaller than 75%. 25% would be good.

Message 17 of 37 (989 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think you need to fix the Sims 3 expansion issues. I finally had to remove all and am dowloaded the base game. It seems you know whats wrong as far as the Macs running on High Sierra. Nothing you can do when people don't have a video card that will run it, but the other issues seem like they could be fixed on your end? I tried all the tricks I was directed to by the techs but nothing worked. I was very upset! I like the Sims 3 better than 4 and prefer to stick with it. Is there anything in the works to make sure things go into the correct file? 

Message 18 of 37 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a problem that i can not join to any server in Multiplayer in Battlefield Hardline after this Updates
Message 19 of 37 (959 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@almotasem104

If you're having issues, be sure to visit the dedicated forum board for either Battlefield: Hardline or Origin help. If you are unable to get an answer via the community, then you can also reach out directly to an EA Advisor via EA Help.

@Catalina26

If you're having issues, be sure to visit the dedicated forum board for either  The Sims 3 or Origin help.If you are unable to get an answer via the community, then you can also reach out directly to an EA Advisor via EA Help.

@nwntask

If you're having issues, be sure to visit the dedicated forum board for Origin help.If you are unable to get an answer via the community, then you can also reach out directly to an EA Advisor via EA Help.

@SandWormJr

Thanks for the feedback there :D

Message 20 of 37 (1,030 Views)