Re: Origin Sale Question: Mass Effect Trilogy

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Sale Question: Mass Effect Trilogy

★★★★ Apprentice

I am wondering what is included with the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle? I noticed it includes the Pinnacle Station and Bring Down the Sky, but I wasn't sure if it included any of the other dlcs? I couldn't find whether or not the bundle included the dlcs or not, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (373 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@DayDreamer0215 

What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?
  • On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk.  For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission.  For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.  On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE.  For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3. On PlayStation 3, Bring Down the Sky will be included both on disc and on the PSN download, Mass Effect 2 will still have the same DLC on-disc that it was originally shipped with: Cerberus Network; Genesis; Kasumi; Overlord; and Lair of the Shadow Broker. Finally, Mass Effect 3 will also be exactly as it originally shipped.

Source

You are probably better buying the games separately. ME1 will have both DLC's included, ME2 Deluxe and ME3 Deluxe, plus the ME2 DLC Bundle and ME3 DLC Bundle

I hope it helps you to decide the right purchase for you.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@DayDreamer0215 

What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?
  • On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk.  For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission.  For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.  On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE.  For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3. On PlayStation 3, Bring Down the Sky will be included both on disc and on the PSN download, Mass Effect 2 will still have the same DLC on-disc that it was originally shipped with: Cerberus Network; Genesis; Kasumi; Overlord; and Lair of the Shadow Broker. Finally, Mass Effect 3 will also be exactly as it originally shipped.

Source

You are probably better buying the games separately. ME1 will have both DLC's included, ME2 Deluxe and ME3 Deluxe, plus the ME2 DLC Bundle and ME3 DLC Bundle

I hope it helps you to decide the right purchase for you.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)