Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin Premier And Anthem

by p7caro

Original Post

Highlighted

Origin Premier And Anthem

★★ Newbie

I have a question regarding how Premier and the Anthem: Legion of Dawn cosmetics and bonuses are obtained. If I purchase a month of Origin Premier to gain access to the game at it's early release date, while also having purchased a basic/regular edition of Anthem (not the Legion of Dawn edition), will I lose the Legion of Dawn cosmetics  and bonuses (gained via the Premier subscription) once the Premier membership lapses?

Message 1 of 6 (190 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
You can cancel your subscription but you won’t lose anything. You will only lose the Access to the Game.
Message 2 of 6 (135 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

So does that mean even if we pre ordered from Origin the Premiere version would have it's own launcher and progress would not carry over when we launch from the version we pre ordered?

Message 3 of 6 (126 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

The whole progress will still be there since it’s in the origin cloud. Pre order and basic version using the same server so you won’t lose anything.

Message 4 of 6 (116 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I made a post about this too..

Since i bough Legion of Dawn ed already..

But i wanted to get 1 month of Origin Premier also, since then i get to play 7 days earlier.

So my consern was that after the month passed, if all my progress would be in the pre-order of legion of dawn ed once premier is over.

Message 5 of 6 (105 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I would suggest to cancel your pre order and choose origin premier access for 1month and see how this game goes. You will still have your full progress if you decide to buy the game afterwards. But till then you only pay 15$/month.

Message 6 of 6 (98 Views)
Twitter Stream