Origin Points

by Yippee_ea_io

Original Post

Re: Origin Points

Hero (Retired)

I can see discounts maybe happening, but never points to Origin money. Something i could never see them implementing to Origin @Smaddeus.

Message 31 of 268 (27,269 Views)

Re: Where can I spend my Origin Points?

★★★★ Novice

In a nutshell: Origin Points are as usefull as an airconditioning during Alaskas's winter. And Bioware points are usefull to buy DLC, BUT you need real money. So, no benefit from having high scores or beat the game with insanity difficult to get those points.

Message 32 of 268 (5,294 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ths same exact silly quote has been used by them for 2 years. Just admit origin points are useless, just a way to get people to spend more time and money.

Message 33 of 268 (27,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Agreed!

Message 34 of 268 (4,179 Views)

EA DICE Team

@RockyMtnJedi

Technically you are correct on them being useless at the moment. And this is no secret; we've stated that currently these points don't have a purpose yet. Though the intended purpose of them wasting user's money, as you stated, is false. I also cannot imagine that players would buy games just for the sake of Origin Points.

So as stated before, when we have further plans for Origin Points that we can share then we will surely do so. Lastly, there really isn't more to this since the lack of a current function for Origin Points does not keep anyone from playing their games.

Message 35 of 268 (26,157 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

still not developed anything?

Message 36 of 268 (4,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can I spend them on bf4 expansion packs
Message 37 of 268 (3,928 Views)

Community Manager

@ExoTiX101 Hi, Origin points aren't a usable currency for games, there's nothing like that. If anything changes we'll be sure to let folks know, but for now there's no news. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 38 of 268 (3,928 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks a lot
Message 39 of 268 (3,925 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can you just tell me what is the next bf4 free dlc give away
Message 40 of 268 (3,924 Views)