Re: Where can I spend my Origin Points?

by 1Guma

Original Post

Dot.: Purpose of the origin points?

★★★ Pro

@Killerdash117 

Maybe someday something will changeWink

I collect Origin points since they were made available in the application. The FIFA series is a priority for meWink

I sent you an invitation.

Message 241 of 268 (3,232 Views)

★ Apprentice

it must?

what planet do you come from?

this is EA we'r talking about...

unless it has something to do with "microtransactions" (not micro anymore) its not a priority

Message 242 of 268 (2,955 Views)

★★ Novice

Every gaming platform has some sort of score or way to track your achievements. I don't blame EA for implementing it to try to be like the other gaming platforms, but why is everyone so mad that you can't use achievement points to buy things? However, I do agree that a system of earning achievement points and being able to use them to purchase other games at a lower cost is genius. It would make people want to play the platform's games way more and would result in more people playing games on that platform. I'm honestly surprised that Microsoft, Steam, or Epic Games hasn't done this with their gaming stores yet. The thing I don't understand is why people are so mad that you can't use the points. Maybe if they only made it visible on the profile page like on Xbox or Steam, then it wouldn't make people so mad. Origin seems to have put it in a place where you would expect your balance of money to be so you can easily see how much money you have left in your account while browsing their store.

Message 243 of 268 (2,837 Views)

★★★ Pro

@nbridges12  Achievements Origin is a forgotten thought ... Frown

Message 244 of 268 (2,801 Views)

★ Apprentice

personaly i dont care what they are used for or whatever they arent, i only wanted to know what they were for in case there was any point in the points in the first place.

if it dosent have any function i can go back to ignoring it like before =)

Message 245 of 268 (2,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

May be this increase number of users in Origin 

Message 246 of 268 (2,395 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SpartainX  what do you mean? Wink

Message 247 of 268 (2,382 Views)

Re: Origin Points

★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 wrote:

@DerpDolphin

We will definitely share our further plans with players when the time comes for this function to fully see the light.. Standard smile

So...how about sharing those plans for the points we've been accruing? I hope four years has been long enough to come up with a way to turn on a light. Wink

Message 248 of 268 (1,947 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bruh its 2020 now and still doesn't have a purpose.

Message 249 of 268 (1,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lol 6 years and no progress Thumbs up

Message 250 of 268 (1,494 Views)