Re: Origin Points

by Bileven

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@Bileven

You don't receive Origin Points for posting on the forums - they are not connected at the moment :-)

Message 161 of 268 (1,785 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thant's strange, because I do have "points" allotted for non-gaming activities.  But, hey.. if you say so... 

Message 162 of 268 (1,777 Views)

Re: Where can I spend my Origin Points?

★★★ Newbie

Agreed

Message 163 of 268 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so basically i can use my origin points to buy coins in plants vs zombies garden warfare 1?

Message 164 of 268 (1,632 Views)

★★ Novice

I use many video game stores.  I don't care which one.  I look for a good deal.  After using Uplay for a long time, I feel like the Origin/EA PR team did an excellent job and made me think I was actually gaining something with the points.  Uplay, good job, I was able to purchase cool and many times silly things with the points, but I liked it, and it made me like the games more.  Origin/EA, this Origin Point value is rendered (like other companies stupid metrics) useless.  Bravo.  The arrogance of @Straatford87 ,almost a year ago, is dumb.  I am so offended by the way EA has marketed their games, websites, and "community" that I won't use Origin or purchase EA games in the future.  I have other experiences that make me think this is the roadmap, and I don't want to partake any longer.  Have fun.

Message 165 of 268 (1,535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

wow, I am so disappointed. So, I am encouraged to collect Origin Points because it is implied that there may be some perk, only to realize, that was a lie. I should have known. Only EA would sell someone a game, while fully aware that support was ending almost immediately, and not tell them. I have been stuck with this USELESS Battlefield 2142 for a long time now. Never getting any answers about mah monies? If they look at my account log they will see like less than an hour of play time, dated right before they shut down the servers. Telling me might have been, you know, nice? Not to mention ETHICAL?

I should have known.

... fool me once...

ya'll could at least remove the online check, so at least we could have the campaign. But nope, a straight up, no-grease, to-the-elbow, fist-in-the-* "FU SUCKER!"

Message 166 of 268 (1,415 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2017 and points are still useless i suspect by 2027 they will still be just as useless. 

Message 167 of 268 (1,392 Views)

Re: Whats the use of origin points?

★★★ Novice

You should be able to use Origin points to get cosmetics or maybe even a game if you earn enough.

Message 168 of 268 (30,546 Views)

Re: Whats the use of origin points?

★★★★ Apprentice

you drunk bro ? I have 8035 Origin points, where is my game or something ? :V :V , i ain't seeing any option to purchase things :V

Message 169 of 268 (30,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its just the people of Origin trying to be "original" and instead of saying achievements they say origin points... I honestly think its lame as hell and the guy that came up with this idea should be flogged for false representation of a "feature". The way it looks is as if you can get something with them and is "pointless" ...quite literally.

Message 170 of 268 (1,344 Views)