★★ Novice

dice/ea need to update origin loocks like trash XD run like trash 

the overlay ingame really clunky

and when you install it fells like a windows 98 installer and ui XD

Message 1 of 3 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin New ui ?

Community Manager

@bnn1389 Sorry to hear that you don't like how it looks but I have to say that the simple layout and the ease of use are in my book a positive.

As for saying it runs like trash, well I've not experienced this and it is most likely a case that there is an issue with your system if you have issues running Origin.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (546 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bnn1389 Sorry to hear that you don't like how it looks but I have to say that the simple layout and the ease of use are in my book a positive.

As for saying it runs like trash, well I've not experienced this and it is most likely a case that there is an issue with your system if you have issues running Origin.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

★★ Novice

well indeed its simple layout but its very old i feel should be skins so you could change the standard layout for origin Standard smile people would love that custom layout would be awesome/skins

well not trash but could be better improved origin dont get improved much if you ask me and i bet the comunity would love if they could make custom layout 

/skins  i would really like it Standard smile its really anoying late at night pulling up origin and get hit in the face by the bright ligt from origin since its white 

sry for bad english /grammar :P

Message 3 of 3 (411 Views)