Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin Game Hours Missing

by Neiloch

Original Post

Origin Game Hours Missing

★★★ Apprentice

Hey Guys, Anyone else missing the game hours in origin pc?

Message 1 of 7 (166 Views)

★ Guide

I think its global and there doesn't seem to be an official explanation. Only guess I saw was Apex was reporting hours wrong so maybe they took them all down for fixing. I hope they come back. I asked EA support about it but all they did was have me clear my origin cache and it didn't solve it.

Message 2 of 7 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Neiloch wrote:

I think its global and there doesn't seem to be an official explanation. Only guess I saw was Apex was reporting hours wrong so maybe they took them all down for fixing. I hope they come back. I asked EA support about it but all they did was have me clear my origin cache and it didn't solve it.

I'm missing some, but they vanished after clearing the origin cache to get rid of the offline bug.

Message 3 of 7 (140 Views)

Anonymous

I've checked my origin games too, 85% of them missing hours and say too "Not Played Early"

Message 4 of 7 (128 Views)

★ Pro

Same for me, they had the Origin Services (Servers) offline thing happen the other day, and it's been inside out since they got them back up and running. Probably due to what ever "quick fix" they enacted.

Message 5 of 7 (126 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its back up again...I hope its right.

Message 6 of 7 (91 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

It seems about right. It obviously wasn't logging time while it was down which is understandable but unfortunate.

Message 7 of 7 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help