Re: Origin Feedback - No Shopping Cart

by DAW085

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey Jennz75, Thanks for the correction! I knew it was longer but couldn't remember last time I purchased. Isn't this insane for a company NOT to have a Cart?
Message 141 of 216 (1,701 Views)

★ Guide

It is totally insane. Add a cart EA. Seriously.

Message 142 of 216 (1,629 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is a JOKE. I'm not buying anything anymore on this platform. Just had to enter my credit card info 3 times to get 3 Sims4 expansions one at a time!!! Have you no F#$ing respect to your customers??

Message 143 of 216 (1,558 Views)

★★ Novice

Probably the worst 0n-line purchasing experience of my life. Bought far less that I might have otherwise done.

Message 144 of 216 (1,547 Views)

★ Guide

If you scroll back to Page 1, you can see that the OFFICIAL EA RESPONSE is that this is by design. Since at least 2016. Apparently they were going to do carts for sales, but not for regular business. Kind of a "You lose" for the consumer. Or it's lost in the legacy codebase due to high employee turnover.

Message 145 of 216 (1,525 Views)

Please Add Shopping Cart

★★ Novice

I just tried to take advantage of the sale going on through the Holidays and was buying a few game and stuff packs for my Sims 4 game (no more than 50 dollars worth). Anyways, because I could not find an "add to cart" feature I had to do them separately. A pain in the booty, but whatever. As I was trying to buy the last stuff pack I wanted it, Origin told me it could not access my card anymore. I have a feeling that, because a few transactions went before it, my bank blocked off access to my card. With it being Christmas this is the biggest pain in the butt. Please, Origin, I beg you, add an "add to cart" feature so no one else has to deal with this.

Message 146 of 216 (1,491 Views)

Re: Please Add Shopping Cart

★★★ Novice

EA, please create a system please.

Its simple, and people will buy things from you. Not Having a cart or having a cart on a seperate website version  is just silly.

For the LOVE OF ALL that is good, MAKE A CART SYSTEM.

Message 147 of 216 (1,226 Views)

Re: Please Add Shopping Cart

★★★★ Apprentice

To dream, the impossible dream...

Maybe Origin is in bed with banking systems that charge for each purchase or they charge extra for each purchase, but they don't seem to care...and so neither do I, I have't purchased anything from EA or Origin in over a year...they don't care! They love losing money and making other pay more...it's OK I just wont pay! It is truly a mystery to me why they don't have a cart and more so because they wont say WHY the don't have a cart?  Screw 'em I say!

Message 148 of 216 (1,216 Views)

★★ Novice

The current system with no shopping cart is indeed quite bonkers. On the upside, I guess it keeps my wallet fatter, since I'm not nearly as inclined to make purchases on Origin. Raised eyebrow

Message 149 of 216 (1,168 Views)

Re: Shopping cart?

★ Novice

Added something to my shopping cart (A Sims 4 - pre-bundled set of packs) then realized I could build my own bundle. No way to remove the one I added since there is no Shopping Cart so I won't be making any purchases until I have the ability to remove items PRIOR to finalizing the purchase....

Message 150 of 216 (1,088 Views)