Re: Shopping cart?

by MDFamily

Original Post

Re: Origin Feedback - No Shopping Cart

★ Apprentice

I know this thread has been going for a while and there is still no shopping cart available on origin. However, for the sims games, if you go to the sims store you can add the games or expansion/stuff packs to your cart from there! Hope this helps someone. But, origin needs to put the shopping cart back up for our convenience and quit losing good customers wanting to spend their money on games you offer!

Message 91 of 216 (2,534 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ShanEnri

Thanks for the tip - should help out other users wondering about where the shopping cart is.

In the meantime, we've recently set up a Feedback Friday thread where on a weekly basis we collect all feedback regarding anything Origin:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feedback-Friday/td-p/6030699

Feel free to post your suggestions in there as well. I will be gathering all the feedback for the week on Monday, with a new thread going up next Friday.

Cheers,

Message 92 of 216 (2,533 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh my GOODNESS!  Thank you for this tip!  I was planning to buy the 7 stuff packs that I haven't gotten yet because I have all the other extra content and was in a "why the heck not" mood (note to self, step away from the wine...).  Anyway, I was totally frustrated that there was no easy way to add all $70+ worth of games and pay for them at once.  Then I Iooked up "where's the cart" and found this thread that shows Origin ignoring the problem and basically saying "F-off " to its customers since SEPTEMBER 2016... Alas, now I really don't know if I want to give Origin/EA/whoever/whatever anymore of my money AT ALL.  Probably not.  But if I change my mind, I'm glad to know the TS4 store has a cart.  Thanks again for the tip!!

Message 93 of 216 (2,497 Views)

★★★★ Novice

June 3, 2017 hovering over a game to  add to cart no longer works!!! 

I tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers!

I guess my only option is not buy the games or go to Amazon :-(

Message 94 of 216 (2,436 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just saw the post about the Sims Store Shopping Cart!

https://www.thesims.com/store

Message 95 of 216 (2,431 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

That doesn't work for games not included in the current sale.

Message 96 of 216 (2,404 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed. As everyone else who has posted in this thread not having a shopping basket is idiotic. I just tried to order the Crysis Trilogy and kept getting stuck in payment but no way to see whether the order had gone through as no cart! It's not rocket science - make it as easy as possible for someone to buy a game or they will go elsewhere.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how long - if ever - it takes to get this sorted out.

Message 97 of 216 (2,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, it's pretty clear that Electronic Arts wants us to use the Sims Store instead of Origin.
https://www.thesims.com/store

Message 98 of 216 (2,336 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think EA want us to use any store but Origin to buy games. Basically they don't want us to buy their stuff. I mean, why else wouldn't they make it nice and easy like everyone else does?

(Waits to be moderated)

Message 99 of 216 (2,326 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Alimeega

I just came by to say hello, and that your feedback has been forwarded to the Origin team. 

/moderated.

Message 100 of 216 (2,321 Views)