Original Post

Origin-E-mail address

★★★ Newbie

I have changed my e-mail account and want to change the username to origin

Message 1 of 3 (472 Views)

Dot.: Origin-E-mail address

[ Edited ]

Hi @LaiseAndVimo  Standard smile

1. In the aplication Origin  you click the button with your username in the lower left corner to display a summary of yours profile.

2. Your profile page will appear with a list of all your games and achievements. At the very top you will find your avatar along with your username and name.

3. You must go to your account settings. To do this, use the link in the upper right corner called "Edit at EA.com". You will now be redirected to the EA website in the web browser, where you will find all the detailed account settings.

4. On the main screen you will find the "Basic information" section, which displays your nickname, first and last name, date of birth and email address.

5. Right next to the "Basic information" section you will find the "Edit" button - click it to enter the screen for changing your data.

6. Changing any of the above-mentioned data requires confirmation of your identity by answering the emergency question you selected when setting up your EA / Origin account.
Enter the answer to the password question and wait for the data change screen to appear.

7. A window will appear with your current nickname (ID), you will enter a new nickname with it, and you will delete the old nickname.

8. The changes should be visible immediately, but if you do not see them yet, try to log back in to the Origin application and individual game services. The new name will be automatically applied to all Origin games that use the EA account ID. You won't lose any progress in multiplayer games - only your profile name has changed.

If this does not help, you will need direct contact with an EA advisor.

To contact an EA advisor, follow these steps.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/pl/
    2. Select the "Help in game" option.
    3. Select the product in question.
    4. Get to the bottom, then select "Contact us".
    5. Select the platform and appropriate topic.
    6. Choose the form of contact (the selection varies depending on the country)

There is no other option than a phone call or live chat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nie pracuję ani nie mam żadnych powiązań z EA. Jestem wolontariuszem i staram się pomagać graczom w naprawie ich gry zgodnie z moją najlepszą wiedzą i nie ponoszę odpowiedzialności za szkody wyrządzone twojemu komputerowi/grze.

Jeżeli moje wskazówki okazały się pomocne, nie zapomnij przyznać XP! Kliknij "Zaakceptuj rozwiązanie" jeżeli post pomógł Ci uporać się z problemem.
Dziękuję!
Message 2 of 3 (458 Views)

Dot.: Origin-E-mail address

Community Manager

Hey @LaiseAndVimo 

I have moved your question from Polish AHQ to English AHQ Standard smile 

Message 3 of 3 (417 Views)