by Yazbekistan

Original Post

Re: Origin Dark Theme

★★★ Novice

Pareil

Message 31 of 112 (2,987 Views)

★★★ Novice

How about maybe starting to do something about this then? The bright * background is insane and needs to be fixed. How hard could it possibly be to add a dark mode feature?

Message 32 of 112 (2,950 Views)

Origin Dark Mode

★★★★ Novice

I couldnt find a dark theme in the options menu is it available somewhere?

Message 33 of 112 (2,667 Views)

Re: Origin Dark Mode

Community Manager

Hey @NotAeGirl941, thank you for taking the time to post and share your feedback with us.

I will pass it on to the Origin team

Darko

Darko.png
Message 34 of 112 (2,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Apparently at least 2 years hard. To change a couple of colours.... in a launcher... this is ridiculous.

Message 35 of 112 (2,854 Views)

Re: DARK MODE IN ORIGIN?

★★★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 wrote:

@StrikenDunso

Hi,

The Origin team is investigating the broader scope of further Origin customization options. They love the idea for a dark mode or skin, but at this point there aren't any concrete plans to share.

Thanks for stopping by,

WOW, EA, it has been 2 years since this thread started, it is 2019, everything has a dark mode/theme these days.  Your app is WAY TOO BRIGHT!

Message 36 of 112 (2,832 Views)

★★ Novice

dont think they care much about it at all :P i have had problem whit origin since i started using it 

like say when playing apex freind inviting me while ingame origin overlay over the game cant move ingame same if they go online on origin offline writing to me the game gets overlayed  -.-

told them that before only reply sorry to hear that since i dont have that problem XD

darkmode should be added since so many players play apex  battlefield i would not ever take them a month to add it but just beeing lazy 

Message 37 of 112 (2,781 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't you love the snarky attitude:

Community Manager
EA_Tom

@ClassyHomicide 

Hey there,

I can confirm we're listening to the community, but it doesn't mean we'll action every request.

As for the actual Origin Dark Theme request, there's nothing to share on that right now. 

--Tom

It's been almost 4 years and they know it. An answer like that is insulting to every single person that asked for this in the PRIOR THREE YEARS before Tone Deaf Tom snarked his way here.

Message 38 of 112 (2,743 Views)

EA DICE Team

@HeavyHemi1 

A bit of context is missing from your quote. The comment I responded to was that we don't listen to our community. We do listen, but the reality is that we can't always action every request (even though we'd love to). 

In other cases, requests we'd like to action take longer than originally intended. That can be for a variety or reasons, but one of those reason isn't that we're not listening.

As for the Dark Theme, it's still on our list but we don't have anything to share on that right now. When that changes, I'll be the first to shout it from the rooftops on these very forums Standard smile

Lastly, we do really appreciate your feedback! So thank you for continuing to share that with us.

Message 39 of 112 (2,737 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you have an ETA?   I imagine that might help everyone to feel a bit better about waiting.  It would for me.  :-)

Message 40 of 112 (2,689 Views)