Re: Origin Dark Theme

by The_Doodelz

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I'm ProxIsDead, open following this thread for two years, I genuinely doubt they do anything soon. They act like they're so into listening to their Community but they really aren't.

Message 21 of 112 (2,610 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ClassyHomicide 

Hey there,

I can confirm we're listening to the community, but it doesn't mean we'll action every request.

As for the actual Origin Dark Theme request, there's nothing to share on that right now. 

Message 22 of 112 (2,605 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87Yes, but when you look back on previous posts on this forum it has been since june 17 since you guys said "We are working on it".

Does it really take a year and a half to not even add an option for Dark Theme, But just make it default?

Unless it is DLC do you guys not want to put a few hours into it?

Message 23 of 112 (2,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe if we create a new ticket in a way that EA will understand. We need to use buzzwords that EA likes. Perhaps the ticket could be called "Micro-transaction Opportunity: Let users BUY darker coloured theme" SURELY they will listen then? Probably will be actioned within a few days.

Message 24 of 112 (2,588 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, Given that every company and their grandmothers are trying to compete with the Steam Store, it would behoove you to add this to yours. It's technically easy to do and it all boils down to whether you can be bothered. As it stands, I'll be launching any games I begrudgingly add to Origin from Steam thereby saving my eyes and the planet at the same time. Also, I completely bypass any marketing you may have on Origin Standard smile. Over to you. P

Message 25 of 112 (2,575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
That this issue still persist in 2019 is just mind blowing. It is requested since 2015 or something and they can't be bothered. *clap* *clap*
Message 26 of 112 (2,561 Views)

Re: DARK MODE IN ORIGIN?

★★★★★ Newbie
2019 and still waiting.
Message 27 of 112 (2,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie
^ save my eyes from this torture please I NEED THE DARK MODE Frown help!
Message 28 of 112 (2,556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
yes
Message 29 of 112 (2,336 Views)

★ Novice
WAITING FOR DARK MODE
Message 30 of 112 (2,217 Views)