Origin Achievements [FAQ]

by 1Guma

Original Post

Origin Achievements [FAQ]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

What are Origin Achievements?

Origin Achievements are points you gain for performing specific criteria of different gameplay aspects. Their goal is to reward the player for accomplishments in online battles as well as in single player campaigns.

How to check which game have Origin Achievements?

Origin Achievements are present in many of the games published by Electronic Arts and other publishers. Please consult the table below to verify the games with Origin Achievements.

Will the Origin Achievements disappear from my account if I play a trial version or I deactivate the Origin Access subscription?

Origin Achievements are assigned directly to your account. There is no possibility for any external or internal factor to influence your progress with achievements.

Do I need a constant internet access for obtaining the Origin Achievements?

To assign the achievement to your account, Origin application must work in the "Online" mode.

Will I gain the access to exclusive content thanks to the Origin Achievements?

Currently the Origin Points serve only as a visual complement of your profile.

Achievements                                    Origin Points

Aragami                                                            

icon.jpg                                                                              39                                                       995

Battlefield 3™                                                      

icon.jpg                                                                              34                                                       900

Battlefield 4™                                                      

icon.jpg                                                                              67                                                      1990

Battlefield Hardline                                            

icon.jpg                                                                              62                                                      2000

Battlefield™ 1                                                      

icon.jpg                                                                              35                                                      1250

Beholder                                                                

icon.jpg                                                                              38                                                      1755

Dead Space™ 3                                                  

icon.jpg                                                                              59                                                      1250

Dragon Age: Inquisition                                 

icon.jpg                                                                              69                                                       1750

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15                                      

icon.jpg                                                                              45                                                       1000

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16                                      

icon.jpg                                                                              48                                                        1000

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 17                                      

icon.jpg                                                                               44                                                        1000

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18                                      

icon.jpg                                                                               44                                                        1000

Mass Effect™ 3                                                    

icon.jpg                                                                              68                                                        1550

Mass Effect™: Andromeda                                

55                                                         1000

Mini Metro                              

42                                                         825

Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst                                    

icon.jpg                                                                              49                                                          1000

Need for Speed™                                              

icon.jpg                                                                              45                                                          1500

Need for Speed™ Payback                                            

icon.jpg                                                                              57                                                          1250

Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare            

icon.jpg                                                                              65                                                          1500

Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2        

icon.jpg                                                                              63                                                          1250

STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™                    

icon.jpg                                                                              63                                                          2000

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II                   

icon.jpg                                                                              43                                                          1045

This War of Mine                                                  

icon.jpg                                                                              30                                                          1350

Titanfall™ 2                                                          

icon.jpg                                                                              50                                                          1000

Trine Enchanted Edition                                    

icon.jpg                                                                              33                                                          1000

Trine 2: Complete Story                                      

icon.jpg                                                                               97                                                          1000

Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power                            

?                                                               ?

Unravel                                                                  

icon.jpg                                                                               26                                                          1000

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt                                     

78                                                           2000

Note: 

ad.1 Original link

ad.2 Translation from Polish to English: @Daveed93

ad.3 Symbol:icon.jpgshows us the Origin Access game. Thank you @N7_A_M_R_Egypt for the idea.

NOTE: if you have an amount of Achievement or Origin Points that can be added to this list, then please reply here and tag either @1Guma or @Straatford87 to have the list updated.

Message 1 of 60 (33,949 Views)

Re: Origin Achievements [FAQ]

EA DICE Team

@1Guma

Awesome post! Really well done Standard smile

It would be great if other players could update the list with games and achievements that are currently unlisted.

I also think this post would fit great into the Tips & tricks forum board - what do you think?

Message 2 of 60 (33,879 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Straatford87 you can move it thereStandard smile

Message 3 of 60 (33,871 Views)

EA DICE Team

@1Guma

Will do!

I will unmark it as a solution as I would like players to keep adding to it if necessary. I will update your post with that request.

If you've got any further ideas, let me know!

Cheers,

Message 4 of 60 (33,868 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, certainly much thanks for the answer.

I must say I am a bit disappointed that they are only "trophy" points.

My memory is a bit foggy (I am a much older gamer, LOL) but when this new ORIGIN interface first came to fruition, it was to be something MORE than just bragging rights.

Regardless, once again much thanks.

Joseph

Message 5 of 60 (33,728 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SimJoseph7 no problem Standard smile 

Message 6 of 60 (33,703 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So the points are.... well pointless? sorry couldn't help it ^_^ anyway thanks for clarifying all that.

Message 7 of 60 (33,597 Views)

EA DICE Team

@NaeRyda

@NaeRyda wrote:

So the points are.... well pointless? sorry couldn't help it ^_^ anyway thanks for clarifying all that.

Pun intended? Well played.. Party hat

The Points serve as a visual prowess of your gaming power on Origin, as opposed to the achievements that you've conquered within the games that you own.

Message 8 of 60 (33,570 Views)

★★★ Pro

@NaeRyda In which game did you get all the achievements? Wink  I love FIFA Soccer ball

@Straatford87 I would have one request. Could you ask your Ubisoft teammates , they could add game achievements?

for example: 

• Watch Dogs
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • For Honor
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Ah! I would play it! :eahigh_file:

Message 9 of 60 (33,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Man I was looking for a list, thanks so much.

18 out of  25 games included in Origin Access, here is a suggestion maybe add a mark for games included in the Origin Access.

Message 10 of 60 (32,305 Views)