Origin Access

by hawkeandvarric

Original Post

Origin Access

★★ Novice

So I had origin access and I stopped it because I wasn't going to be playing. I recently deployed and decided to buy it again. I bought it and there's a deduction on my bank statement from EA for origin access. However, I can't login in on my browser as it says login client unavailable. Is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 14 (672 Views)

Re: Origin Access

Community Manager

The best thing to do when this issue occurs @hawkeandvarric is to take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (642 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I had another ticket open with more details. All I want is either my origns access or my money refunded. I can't do a refund because it says I don't have any orders but the money was taken out of my account. I don't want this to get legal but I will if I have to
Message 3 of 14 (633 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hawkeandvarric did you try the steps I posted above to see if they allowed you to log into your account?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (631 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I can log into my account. That's okay now. I can log in on the app just fine but my access isn't showing up that I bought it
Message 5 of 14 (616 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hawkeandvarric if you check on the Origin website is it showing that you have Origin Access?

Could it be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary one?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 14 (585 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko when I check the origin website, it says I don't have it. I only have this account and have had it for 2 or 3 years. On my order history it says declined for the origins access but on my bank statement the money was taken out.
Message 7 of 14 (572 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hawkeandvarric is it showing in pending transactions? It could be that the money was earmarked by the bank and put on hold but then the transaction failed and the money has not yet left the account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 14 (561 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I just looked into my transactions and there's nothing in pending or completed. It only has transactions in failed
Message 9 of 14 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I was referring to your bank account @hawkeandvarric, it could be that the bank held the money but never released it and will return it to you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 14 (542 Views)