Origin Access wont let me join

by markth3claw

Original Post

Origin Access wont let me join

★★★ Newbie

origin access wont let me join. ive opted for both monthly and yearly and it keeps alerting me 'This Credit Card Number is already saved to the account. Please select the credit card from the Saved Payment Method section to continue' and wont let me join. THAT IS the saved method, I checked the account but the system ALLOWS me to buy ANY game on the same card.

Message 1 of 4 (516 Views)

Re: Origin Access wont let me join

Champion (Retired)

Hello @markth3claw

this sounds really weird. I assume you have added your credit card as a payment method? If so, can your try removing it and adding it again?

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 2 of 4 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the card is my preferred payment method on Origin and EA. I know the card works as it is accepted when purchasing games and the most recent being SW Battlefront2 Deluxe Edition. I'll try removing my card and adding again later on (at work now) but I am not opening a 'paypal' account just to use Origin Access when its the origin client at fault. The card works on Steam and Battlenet AND Origin, just not Origin Access.

Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @markth3claw 

I am really sorry for those issues with Origin Access subscription. Unfortunately we can`t manage individual accounts of our forum. I suggest you to get in touch with EA Advisors directly on this. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (445 Views)