Orbital 128 AOW Conquest - Rocket never initiates launch sequence

by Anarchiesx

Original Post

Re: Orbital 128 AOW Conquest - Rocket never initiates launch sequence

★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 please increase the probability of starting the rocket launch script. it takes off very rarely (about once every 20 matches). I like to play conquest on this map, but enjoying explosions or rocket launch makes it even better
Message 11 of 14 (242 Views)

★★ Expert
@Anarchiesx I mean is there any levolution for it when it takes off? It causes a disturbance of smoke/fire that doesn't hurt when below it for about 10 seconds and then the only difference for the map is that it isn't in the middle of the launch tower anymore. It's not like a building is now collapsed or an entire area is now flooded or something.

It's a cool effect, don't get me wrong, but I don't see it making a big difference whether or not it takes off (just my $0.02)
Message 12 of 14 (184 Views)

★★ Guide

The levolution is more apparent when the rocket explodes, sure. But just having the event (explosion or launch) occur is still better than not at all. I do think they could tweak it to make the levolution effects last longer. The smoke left behind from launch should last longer and maybe trail closer towards Bravo, Delta, and Foxtrot sectors over time.

Message 13 of 14 (149 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 You have no team just the unfortunate dev who comes in in the morning and pulls out the working on 2042 ball from the bag.
Message 14 of 14 (143 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help