Option to turn off Traffic

by gibson_1997

Original Post

Option to turn off Traffic

★★★ Novice
So basically I've been noticing how frustrating it can be when I'm trying to play the game, and out of nowhere I get plowed by 2 hot wheels trucks. The realism with traffic is cool and all, but I think there should be an option to turn it off before you go into an online session, like before going on something should pop up that says "Would you like to find an online session without traffic?" or something.
Message 1 of 6 (23,429 Views)

Re: Option to turn off Traffic

★★★ Novice

This! I cannot stand getting wrecked by traffic or random other CPU "street racers" that are doing a race in reverse of the run you are doing. Nothing like a head-on collision when you are doing 170 mph or holding a perfect drift, it's SO annoying. This game has so much potential add the option to turn off traffic, manual transmission, the option to save tuning setups, and a day time driving. All of these additions would be a great move in the right direction. I just hope they are listening.

Message 2 of 6 (23,392 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im hoping they remove traffic, I mean seriously who wants to race a friend online and then lose because of some AI car is in the way that makes you either come if the road to avoid it or you plough straight into the back of it. This game is so good but please just get rid of the traffic
Message 3 of 6 (22,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I would like that but not online

Message 4 of 6 (19,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

In my opinion it should just be a setting in the options menu where it says "traffic" "on"

Witch you can turn off, ofc everyone will do it.

I think the traffic ruins the game, you should at least be able to turn it off while in a race, like in gta5.

Message 5 of 6 (17,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gibson_1997 Easiest way it could be to make the traffic transparent (no collision/clip through). So u can have some traffic inside the game so the world would not feel so empty and dead and at the same time frustration lvl will be 0.
Or, since we talk about EA...behold "No traffic button" - DLC for only 9.99$
Message 6 of 6 (15,463 Views)