Ops? What ******* ops?

by Culverine

Original Post

Re: Ops? What ******* ops?

★★ Guide

I'm actually glad they reduced it to 5 rounds instead of 10. I rarely played it in GW1 & 2 because of the time commitment. But to each their own.

Maybe in the future they'll add a 10 or 5 rounds option? It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to fix.

Message 11 of 17 (357 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, please keep it coming.

There will be more info on Phase 2 of Ops (this was Phase 1) during Thursday's Stream, be sure to check it out. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 17 (296 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, so there's more to come? That's great! I hope it'll be even better than the ops the previous titles had. I know you people really care about your player base so I'm sure that the ops will eventually become the ops that we will come to love Standard smile

Message 13 of 17 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, please keep it coming.

There will be more info on Phase 2 of Ops (this was Phase 1) during Thursday's Stream, be sure to check it out. 

I'm so glad to hear about this. Ops in GW2 is me and my wifes favorite gamemode of all time. Keep up the good work and I´ll be tuning in to the live-stream.

Message 14 of 17 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My favorite game mode has always been garden ops.  I'm not much of a PVP player, but do play on occasion.  I enjoy working with people toward a common goal more than playing against people.  I'm hoping that they will take some of the community feedback into consideration.  I don't mind garden ops being only five waves.  I really enjoy the 5 bosses on wave five, gives it some much needed difficulty.  I do miss the ability to customize your matches.  The ability to play solo or with others, picking the level of difficulty, and picking a plant or zombie run are just a few of the things I really miss.  There are only a few maps, but I'm assuming more will be added in time.  None of this is a make or break for me.  I have already purchased two copies (one for me and one for my kids).  We are having a lot of fun playing the game overall.  Some additional customization options for game play and cosmetics would make this game even better.    

Message 15 of 17 (259 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David Destroy this game and make a new GW3 PLEASE. We can wait.
Message 16 of 17 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Message 17 of 17 (233 Views)