Re: Ops Boss Selection Screen (Private Play Suggestion)

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ops Boss Selection Screen (Private Play Suggestion)

★★★★ Expert

Just as the title reads: I think there should be an option to let you chose between bosses in private play.

Private play is a great way to practice. Personally, I would love to be able to test more strategies against the elite Yeti boss.

If new players were able to familiarize themselves with the elite bosses in private play, they would perform better in multiplayer ops. 

Message 1 of 8 (641 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

THIS. There are some bosses I haven't even gotten to try yet, such as the yeti boss, and I've been playing since November! (And some days, I just exclusively play ops, it's my favorite portal). I was so excited about the addition of private play, but this suggestion is also something I've still been wanting for a long time. Thank you for bringing it up! Devs, please see this and add it to the trello board under quality of life!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (606 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

THIS. There are some bosses I haven't even gotten to try yet, such as the yeti boss, and I've been playing since November! (And some days, I just exclusively play ops, it's my favorite portal). I was so excited about the addition of private play, but this suggestion is also something I've still been wanting for a long time. Thank you for bringing it up! Devs, please see this and add it to the trello board under quality of life!

Message 2 of 8 (607 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PineapplePiano So far I only got to fight against the new elite Hypnoflower Boss once.

Sadly they have removed the quality of life section altogether from the Trello Board a month or so ago.

I always post some quality of life improvements I'd like to see.

Maybe if I made a thread with links to the few I've made so far we could change their opinions on the importance of such improvements?

Everyone could make posts about their favorite improvements they would like to see and I would include the links to them in my collection thread.

Message 3 of 8 (587 Views)

★★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r That's too bad about the quality of life board, and I'd love to have a thread for that- looks like a good way for the devs to get positive feedback!
Message 4 of 8 (584 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PineapplePiano I'll make one later. I also asked on the thread about the Trello Tracker why it was removed.
Message 5 of 8 (574 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PineapplePiano I have now made the thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Quality-of-life-improvements-Suggestion-Collection/m-p/...

If you want to add more just reply there and I'll edit the post to include them Standard smile
Message 6 of 8 (483 Views)

Champion

I believe that I have fought each Elite Boss in all of Garden and Graveyard Ops at least once @benn1nat0r  but I must happily agree with your idea because it means new players and players who have not had a chance to try out a specific Elite Boss yet can give it a go. 

Thank you for suggesting really awesome ideas on the forum @benn1nat0r ! Standard smile This specific idea of yours is not something I would have thought of in a long time.

Message 7 of 8 (431 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 Thank you so much for your kind words Large smile.

I just hope the devs will notice some of my ideas and work on including them in the game.

I know they are the ones to judge what is best for the game and it might not be their priority to work on such small things at the moment, but it seems to me like some of my suggestion would be little work as they already have the underlying systems put into place.

And thanks again for the kind words. I have to say the positive feedback from the community on my posts so far has been overwhelming!

When I started posting I didn't think my posts would ever be noticed, but now I'm even in the top XP authors !

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback Large smile!

Message 8 of 8 (413 Views)