Opinions about gun game?

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Re: Opinions about gun game?

Champion
@CCbathwater Yeah I know what you mean. Fragment spawning is awful during game if the fighting is always on streamer building. I feel like a place like estates would be a great map for this.
Message 31 of 41 (273 Views)

My favorite is when there's a team on a roof that's just free sniping everyone, and your team is the only one trying to attack them, and the other two teams kill you instead of trying to take down the squad that is in the lead 18-5-7-7. Lol. It hurts the most when you're just about to kill one the members of the lead squad and you get shot in the back by 3 people from other teams. Classic.

Message 32 of 41 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@LaughingSharko Yeah, 3rd parties is actually a giant problem in this mode. It’s not even when they attack me that I have a problem with, it’s when they attack the pathfinder that I put down to 1 hp.
Message 33 of 41 (254 Views)

★★ Expert

Another problem that gets really boring fast. How everyone is playing Pathy, Horizon, Octane, Valk, and the entire roster of the 2nd Crutch Brigade. At this point in time I don't really respect Apex players, other than Lifeline, Wattson, and Crypto mains. The rest can get a big bag of T's.

Message 34 of 41 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CCbathwaterWith the way the maps are those make the most sense. I'd call the other legends, other than defensive, dumb picks myself. But I can see them being useful if you normally use them.

Message 35 of 41 (218 Views)

★★ Expert

_20220926_162337.JPG

Apparently it needs +592 players in queue before it can start a game. And it still only loaded in 11.

Message 36 of 41 (155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yeah, should be solo or just 2 larger teams. Anyway, I got my 10 wins badge, so I'm done with this mode. Can't wait for Control or Shadow Royale. At least those are fun to play, whether you win or not.

Message 37 of 41 (152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

_20220926_170914.JPG

I hear the "one team is halfway to victory" pop off and I'm like "how?". I'm out here killing everyone I see. Then go to this screen and yeah, okay, time to leave. Brilliant sbmm! Only one team literally has three contributing members.

Message 38 of 41 (143 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hate that it forces you to use certain Optics. 2x HCog Bruiser is disgusting. 

Message 39 of 41 (114 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@star99er That’s the point of gun run, it forces you to expand your horizons, play with new guns, in new ways. Gun run is a learning opportunity for those who wish to play.
Message 40 of 41 (109 Views)