Opinion on this player

by TissuePaper77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Opinion on this player

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Watch the video 1st and please judge it with the stats and skills. 

Here is a thing, i got killed by him and then i start spectating him, to watch how good he is that has very impressive winning stats. Is he really from or fake? And how the hell he has a good stats but shoot so terrible? I believe there is so many professional players on this game that can understand what i'm trying to point, so please share your opinion.

Message 1 of 13 (856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Opinion on this player NRG_Miaa

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (685 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Yeah, the most suspicious thing is how badly he plays other than knowing where the enemy is.

Message 2 of 13 (846 Views)

★★ Guide

Obvious toggle off, expecting to land every shot.

This is how these clowns look when they shoot.

Message 3 of 13 (823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

all NRG except official aree non legit players. you see lot of cheaters use NRG name and try to show off. i talked many times that spectating vew eye just helpfull for cheaters. they know someone is watching him so they disable just aimbot but they keep on wallhack . spectating view eye must hide from HUD so they never know someone is watching them and they will use cheat and we will report them .  JUST HIDE SPECTATING VIEW EYE in next update

Message 4 of 13 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They're already keeping toggle on without headshots now cause they know their untoggled aim is so obvious.

They also think that toggled aim isn't even more obvious.

Message 5 of 13 (763 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

His play is terrible.  Those stats indicate a top player and it's obvious he is not controlling his aim with the R99.  

Message 6 of 13 (759 Views)

in before the,

"Come on guys, maybe that's the little brother / sister playing" comment

Message 7 of 13 (733 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 13 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thank you to those shared this opinion. Seems some of the players in-game are very aware of this matter and hiding not to be caught. My intention was diffirent when i start spectating him,i just to want understand his meta on this game but turn outs so opposite what i saw.

[Removed by CM]

Message 9 of 13 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]

most hackers in asian server don't even bother to toggle off (or hide stats) while being watched lol, cos they know they won't get banned. Asian server=hacker paradise.

Message 10 of 13 (626 Views)