Opinion on Ranked

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: Opinion on Ranked

★★★★★ Guide

@Silz616 wrote:

I'm enjoying ranked. I'd only played a few games until recently but had a good few hours last night and enjoyed it, although some drops we just got zero luck with weapons and other teams @AWOL_312 . This is my go to playlist now though. Pubs for fun and challenges, and ranked for proper game play.

I must say, I'm shocked as to how many new players are jumping straight into ranked. I ended up partying up with a level 10 and 16 over the weekend. Ended up showing them the ropes and talking about weapons etc. Was good fun, but hampered my levelling up lol.

Ah ah @Silz616 hopefully we will manage to land somewhere packed with weapons and shields and no other teams around!

By the way really enjoying ranked so far and at the moment i think that Silver is the rank where i fit better; now will be up to me to improve! 

Message 21 of 32 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@neillkoreyI'm in platinum at the moment, wouldn't do challenges in ranked. You complete challenges faster in unranked.

Message 22 of 32 (258 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yesterdays dailies for me was damage with sniper, damage with lmg and damage with Pathfinder... Hardest challenge was actually getting to pick Pathfinder..! 🤣

Message 23 of 32 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Neil_Enbob 

I am also in platinum but my e pen is not something I care about I have done every challenge in ranked play but people that care that much about there rank make me laugh so thanks for the laugh 

And don’t worry keep doing you challenges in unranked would want you to shorten you e pen what else in life would you have to be proud of in life if you lost a few points doing challenges after all 

Message 24 of 32 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@neillkoreyIt's not about caring for my rank. I won't lessen my teams chances of winning by selfishly completing challenges in ranked. You continue doing challenges in ranked, it's pretty obvious that you only care about yourself.

Message 25 of 32 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Neil_Enbob 

Not at all. All the people I play with do the same we don’t take games near as serious as you apparently but you keep that e pen strong you need to be able to come on the forums in a week or two and say I am an apex predator hear me roar 

And obviously if we are same rank we are not having problems winning but keep being tryhards I love getting messages from people like you yelling when we kill you

Message 26 of 32 (227 Views)

★★★ Guide
@neillkorey The whole point with ranked is climbing the ladder. Trying to be as good as you can while getting as high a rank as you can. Some people use it as E-pen, others dont. Ranked is a whole other beast then normals. Wich i like. It's two different modes with different risks/rewards.

So get off your high horse and let people compete in a competitive league if they want, in a mode that was made for competition. Seeing you are only here to insult others for not thinking and acting like you.
Message 27 of 32 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Balzano 

Did you read comments he @ me with his rank so he pulled out his e pen but is cool I get you didn’t go that far back and that is when I said I have no cares for my e pen I do not think anyone should think like me but it’s all good have a wonderful day I am enjoying mine up on this high horse

Message 28 of 32 (210 Views)

★★ Guide
@neillkorey Stop making assumptions kid, you've no idea know how seriously I take the mode. The reason I mentioned rank, was because your original nonsensical post said good players do challenges in ranked, when that couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't send messages, don't have an immature child's brain.
Message 29 of 32 (196 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Neil_Enbob 

Wow that’s neat and it is not far from the truth in my experience most the people I play would be considered good by 99 percent of the player base and every single one of them does challenges in ranked they are all at least your rank and a few are in diamond but go ahead and keep calling me a kid when chances are I am as old or older than you but it’s cool I remember my teens when I was a try hard and thought video game stats mattered I called everyone a kid to

and you not doing challenges because it might lessen your chance to win is proof you take it seriously there is no other way of explaining it but keep claiming you don’t care lol

Message 30 of 32 (188 Views)