Re: Opinion about the new Star Wars game

by Zoutepoel

Original Post

Opinion about the new Star Wars game

★ Pro

So,

What is your opinion about the new Star Wars game reveal trailer? Share your thoughts below!

Message 1 of 19 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide

Between the trailer and the website, there is currently insufficient info for me to commit to buying...stay tuned for 18th June. 

Message 2 of 19 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is a good chance, that I will make someone give me this game as a gift. I just hope there will be more than six maps.

Message 3 of 19 (1,001 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I will be existed for something more fighter based

Message 4 of 19 (991 Views)

I'll need to see more detailed gameplay but the trailers have me excited

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 19 (963 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm very excited for this game, I read at the Website that you can modify our ships, so I'm getting some Need for Speed vibes in here Standard smile I hope that there are custumazations and not only preformence modofication

Message 6 of 19 (942 Views)

Looks interesting.

A nice taster. Clearly more information to find out. Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 19 (875 Views)

★★ Novice

I liked the trailer and gameplay concept. Im kinda sad because we arent gettin larger battles than 5v5 but i think its allright (and also i hope that we can respawn in this game because im gonna be bad at first. Im glad ab out customization and i hope well get to pain stickers graffities etc. like in war thunder

Message 8 of 19 (828 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Honestly, I was a bit sceptical in the beginning, but after reading up I couldn't be more into it. The team seems to be passionate and has an eye for detail. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars-squadrons/star-wars-squadrons/pre-order-star-wars-squadrons/

Message 9 of 19 (801 Views)

★ Expert

I'll wait to see what they show us Thursday at EA Play.  Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure what the gameplay is like.  Is it more like Starfighter Assault?  Is it more a sim like X-wing vs Tie Fighter?  How many game modes are there?

Message 10 of 19 (787 Views)