Re: Openly hacking ina live stream lol ok.....

by XazoiR

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

and also you need to know that streamers were using the no flash exploit for months on their live stream and were acting like it was normal or meant to be lol 

nothing was was done about this for months even though streamers were broadcasting it live everyday! hahahahbaaha lol hahahah

Message 11 of 14 (228 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I still can't understand why prople who produce hax, havent been yet sued by EA and other devs for interfering with thier games. Few fines and those * would learn not to create new haxs.

Message 12 of 14 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

After playing only a few ranked games, I'm just shocked people play it with hacks willingly. It's become their preferred way to play, vast majority, non-stop, make excuses for themselves and they don't get bored of it. I just find that really strange to this day.

Not the game for me anymore and I'm moving on, I tried Beer

Message 13 of 14 (200 Views)

★★ Guide

@QazaqD wrote:
@FatslobmikeLooks like an old video.
There's spectator numbers shown.

It was a very old video, but peoples brains aren't big enough to pay attention to small details like that. They just come here to complain about nonsense. Everyone knows hacks exist already we dont need to post their links or post their videos because guess what? EA mods these forums and they aren't the ones responsible for the bans. Usually will go through EAC first then Respawn then EA. So posting anything hack related on these forums is literally posting it at the bottom of the barrel nothing will be done here. Learn to follow the report links and upload the pictures/videos there.

Message 14 of 14 (172 Views)