Open world game from EA.

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

Highlighted

Open world game from EA.

Hero (Retired)

Hi everyone!

As a GTA San Andreas fan I didn't notice something similar from EA so far. Yes, we have all these great RPG's (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), they are great, worlds are unique, the scale of what is happening is breathtaking.

When I played GTA I travelled there a lot. I drived a car, flew a plane, boating. Also I visited a few gyms, did tattoo, dating. Lived a normal life, well, maybe, with a little criminal. But world didn't ask me to save it.

Mass Effect and Dragon Age forced us to make important decisions when chaos surrounds us. Always under the pressure. Hard to be chosen one. 

So I'm eager to see new EA Play, maybe, EA has got something like that to announce. 

What do you think about that? Would you like just sitting near the river, fishing or rob a store? Eat pizza and get fat (i'm talking about game, remember? Standard smile )

Maybe we will build here a prototype. :eahigh_file:

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 1 of 6 (5,131 Views)

Re: Open world game from EA.

★★ Pro

@Retro-Pathfinder

I feel like Mass Effect is very open world, I played Mass Effect 2 and never felt rushed, I made it into a geology simulator and mined any single planet for minerals and read all of the codex about the planets, aliens and ships like I'm studing for a science test, even if you feel rushed about the main mission you can come back to the side missions after finisig the main one.

In Dragon Age Inqusition I was a bit more rushed since I played the trial and had limited time, but even there I played mostly side mission and read codex.

Message 2 of 6 (5,118 Views)

@Retro-Pathfinderdo The Saboteur and Mercenaries 2 count as open world?! Because i definitely think they doStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 6 (5,108 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @Retro-Pathfinder @mathematics654

Check out EA Play.. :D

Message 4 of 6 (5,095 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@mathematics654,

Worlds of Mass Effect and Dragon Age are fiction. And I'm talking about real world like in GTA. 

@ivrognard,

Unfortunately, never had a chance.

@Straatford87,

Intrigue, good!

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 5 of 6 (5,086 Views)

@Retro-Pathfinder  you should get them in a sale. Both are vastly underrated and both are more than entertaining. Both have what i would call anti-heroes, something that i like a lot. A...holes saving the day are always fun.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 6 (5,075 Views)