Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Only Recieving Partial LoD Pre-Order Bonus

by elenavek

Original Post

Highlighted

Only Recieving Partial LoD Pre-Order Bonus

★★ Newbie

So I pre-ordered the LoD edition for my PS4 from Gamestop. I got the Gamestop pre-order bonus, and when I go to redeem my LoD pre-order bonus, I am able to redeem everything EXCEPT the armor pack. Is this a known glitch? I am a little upset, cause It gave me everything but the armor. Please, I need help. And before you ask, I have done the missions to unlock it because I was able to get all the LoD pre-order bonuses except the armor. Missing only the armor.

Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

I’ve seen at least one other person say they bought a LoD edition from Gamestop but only seemed to receive bonus items from Standard Edition. For the Standard Edition pre-order, you will only get a Ranger armor pack, and you will only see it when customizing the Ranger. You also won’t get the Fist of the Mountain launcher, though it’s also Ranger-only, so if you unlocked something else as your first javelin, you’re going to have to wait for a bit before you can check.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 2 of 3 (78 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

No, I for sure paid for the LoD. And I’m telling you that I’ve received the partial LoD edition. I have my friend who I play with, and he bought the LoD as well, and we did the missions together. However, he got all of the Pre-Order bonuses while I got everything BUT the armor. All my Javelins have everything but the armor. I’ll even post an attachment to show it only gave me the Partial LoD rewards. I should have 4 rewards, not just the three. Again, double checked with my friend who got the rewards.

Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream