Re: Only One Item Shows in Cash Store

by Cavusho

Original Post

Only One Item Shows in Cash Store

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys,

I don't know whether you guys have been trying like this? There is only one item shows in the Cash Store. 

I am playing NBA Live Mobile Asia Server by my Android phone.

My issue was starting on 30 March but I didn't notice this would become a nightmare to me.

There is a Cash Bonus Campaign start from 31 March to 5 April but there was only one item appears in the Cash Store. It's breakdown when you see there is only one item in your Cash Store while there is also bonus. I tapped on every space on the screen but there's no response. So I tried to quit game and reload the content but there's nothing changed. I also restarted my device, it's just the same.  I have tired on other two devices which were iOS and Android by creating a new account and also logging in my own . Unfortunately, it's same. There was only one item appeared in Cash Store. I think that is a bug on Asia server.

Now, the Cash Bonus Campaign has gone for two days but my Cash Store is still nothing changed. (I can normally top up, but I got no choice because there is only one item. Dame It! )

But that means the other items is disappeared.

I am sorry to see if there are some others are being like this. And I'm appreciate that EA Help has kept in touch in those days although it dose't help any finally. Haha.

Please press ME TOO if you want it can be solved. Thanks for taking your time.

Message 1 of 3 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It's one week after last cash bonus.

Playoffs come and there is a new cash bonus campaign but I still got only one item to purchase (attached file 1).

Even I create a new google account login the game, it's same (attached file 2).

IT'S SYSTEM ERROR IN THE ASIA SERVER! 

Message 2 of 3 (754 Views)

★★ Novice
Try setting inGame Language to english and also your phone Language to english. Worked for me to see all available Stuff in the store.
Message 3 of 3 (637 Views)