Re: Online Play Not Available

by Sttanga

Original Post

Online Play Not Available

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to play some online spore so I can look at the spore community creations, however whenever I start playing it gives me a pop up saying "NETWORK PLAY DISABLED". And it doesn't matter how many times I check my internet connection it is always fine. I have checked everything the spore page recommends me to and everything I can find on reddit or online. Please let me know what is going on so I can play online SPORE.

Message 1 of 9 (1,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Drake_Aedus I have also been having this problem. It wont even let me save my spore worlds because of this message that keeps popping up. If I find anything Ill let you know. If you find anything, could you let me know too? Ive been having this problem for a while now.
Message 2 of 9 (1,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You may have an unlicensed version of the game. But for full confidence, you need to find out whether this game was purchased on Steam or in Origin, or downloaded. In the second case, the game will definitely be unlicensed, and, accordingly, it will be impossible to connect to spore.com.

Message 3 of 9 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am having this problem and I got spore through Steam.

Message 4 of 9 (1,355 Views)

★★ Novice

I too am having this problem and I got spore through Steam.....

Message 5 of 9 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here

Message 6 of 9 (1,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hey! Hello glad to see you here https://www.google.com/

Message 7 of 9 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the same issue. bought this game for my son on Steam... his steam account and origin account both have a 2001 DoB to avoid child account, however the Origin site stating "login to steam and launch game, download origin, sign in & origin will ask to link account..." - well, i've done all that and it doesn't ask to link, and every time i try to login to EA/Spore account from the game, it gives the error (attached img) that the computer is not on the internet

Message 8 of 9 (1,189 Views)

★ Apprentice

If your EA/Origin Password, I think, has special characters in it, then it won't work and, if your password is 16 characters or longer, then it won't work either. I feel like this is the most likely problem as it's pretty common. Here is a another thread that may have some other solutions if your problem was different.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/I-can-t-make-a-spore-account/td-p/10666281  

Message 9 of 9 (728 Views)