Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: One week in... one lego drop.

by DrBonifarz

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@GaliusHeart wrote:

@AnthemAJ wrote:

Out of curiosity, what difficulty are you playing on?

Also, "one week in" is a bit vague, as you could literally have played 30 minutes in one week. What modes you are playing, what difficulty, how frequently, etc. will all come into play here.

-AJ

I have played at least an hour a day if not more all week.  All GM1 as I need the legos to be able to do damage and survive anything higher.  Done Cata runs... Strongholds... contracts... leg mission... RNG is just horrible.

It's this simple. If you can do gm1 you can do gm2. The difference in droprates are huge. Now go grab those lemons.

Message 11 of 30 (231 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So I seem to have passed the drought now.  Still in GM1 as like I said I am no where kitted out enough to be able to play and enjoy higher difficulties.  I have seen some legos drop now... not a lot but some.  By my estimate it will take months if not over a year to get gear I want and need...

Message 12 of 30 (207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

something seriously wrong , we average 5-9 a day in as little as 3-4 hours , not much when it comes to gaming you do have worst luck

Message 13 of 30 (199 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@GaliusHeart I've been averaging at least 3-4 Leggos a Night since the Cataclysm began. I was off yesterday and played longer than I usually do on Work Days and I got at least 8-10 leggos!
Not sure what you're doing wrong but everyone I know and play with have been getting mad lemon drops!
Message 14 of 30 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Man you talking nonsense - im full legendary ranger and can't even dream about going on gm3. We tried it with full legendary group and wasted almost 10 mins to kill Vara with 2 500 000 point's at the end.
Gm3 and whole loot and weapon/ability system is a complet broken junk 

Message 15 of 30 (146 Views)

★★★ Guide

@theSevar wrote:

Man you talking nonsense - im full legendary ranger and can't even dream about going on gm3. We tried it with full legendary group and wasted almost 10 mins to kill Vara with 2 500 000 point's at the end.
Gm3 and whole loot and weapon/ability system is a complet broken junk 

There are no longer any legendary javs

If you still are you won't be for long

Cheers

Beer

Message 16 of 30 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Pelon56 i'm sure you understand my point, i have a legendary item in almsot every slot except support, i have weapon with +400%dmg, i have 3-4 items with +80% armor, i have like +100% all overall dmg from items and still im not even close to play on gm3
Message 17 of 30 (135 Views)

★★★ Guide

@theSevar wrote:
@Pelon56i'm sure you understand my point, i have a legendary item in almsot every slot except support, i have weapon with +400%dmg, i have 3-4 items with +80% armor, i have like +100% all overall dmg from items and still im not even close to play on gm3

gm1 didn't get the big increase in legendaries. Do gm2. You don't need full Legos for gm2. Honestly you can even do gm3 with anything. Just learn some secrets and help your team that way

I did understand your point and agree that GM3 cataclysm is very tough with a PUG and even with a good team.  No offense intended, But we all had to start some where.

Beer

Message 18 of 30 (127 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So have been lucky to play with some players I used to play with at launch at GM2 level mainly doing Cata runs.  Legos drop very very rarely for me while others seem to get one or even two out of each chest...

I can play GM2 but hate it... do not have god roll items with big damage numbers so feel useless on most fights unless they have no shield so I can get some combo damage in.

Progressing slowly at least which is better than it was.  Still gunna take like a year to kit out one jav good unless I get stupid lucky.

Message 19 of 30 (90 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Just tried GM2 instead of GM3 and got 6+4 legendary drops in the first two catas. None of them useful, but hey, I was surprised by that number. So, drop rates are really quite random. I did not even have a decent gear score when I got six. *shrug*

Message 20 of 30 (65 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help