Re: One simple tip for Lifeline

by RobotVenti

Original Post

One simple tip for Lifeline

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't use you're lifeline ult when you're the last 3 squads left. It basically paints a bullseye on your head, and tells everyone to come kill you. If you do want to use it at that point, don't use it for your team, use it as bait for the enemy. Place it somewhere far from your team, and watch as the enemies come running to it. Perfect ambush opportunity .

Message 1 of 6 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm basically a Lifeline main and I've used it many times as one of the last 3. It's not as much of a dead giveaway as you'd think due to how fast it arrives. Plus, depending on how big the ring is, it would take the enemy some time to come to you. If anything, using it near the beginning of the match is more dangerous due to how much more populated the map is with other squads and players.

Message 2 of 6 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I bring it up mostly because my teams been wrecked several times because of this. I notice very clearly where most lifeline packages come down at, it's just something I've been able to figure out. Since I'm garbage at the game, I am sure some of the better players out there have too.

Also, I wouldn't say NEVER use it, it's more of a, THINK about it before you use it.

Message 3 of 6 (292 Views)

★ Guide
You could always use the ultimate outside of the ring seeing as how the drone can out heal most rings
Message 4 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I could see it also being used in the middle of the fight, I mean when it comes down, it makes a pretty big smoke plume, and if someone is actually gonna try and go for it in the middle of the fight, they could be putting themselves at a massive disadvantage, plus it could block off a way for the enemies to come.
Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

★ Guide
If the circle is small enough you might even get a crush kill with it
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)