One of the Leviathans are really close to Airbase now...

by KaltagYT

Original Post

Re: One of the Leviathans are really close to Airbase now...

★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I'm very curious how they'll play into it, especially after the EA Play Conference. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he hinted at the map changing. 

They did say Thunder Dome was being built/renovated and that there would be other changes to the map.

I'm wondering if these beasts are going to destroy, or make structural changes to some of the buildings. Or can they squish us under foot?

Message 11 of 21 (456 Views)

★★ Pro

It would be REALLY cool if they came to the most congested areas... If there were 4-5 teams fighting, the Leviathans could break it up lol 

Message 12 of 21 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I will use ballon and land on Leviathan to get better position Standard smile 

He will feel nothing, just little tingling and I don't think he can eat something behind his back, he only eat seafood (seaweed to be precised) anyway.

Message 13 of 21 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

It would be REALLY cool if they came to the most congested areas... If there were 4-5 teams fighting, the Leviathans could break it up lol 

Sounds good bud but just imagine some random moves; something totally nosense and unpredictable! 

Message 14 of 21 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo They already stated that? Jeez if they became so large eating veggies only, I need to stop eating their cousins...

Now that I think about it... lots of large animals are herbivores/omnivores... giraffes, elephants... hippos(?), mutants who don’t notice movements in games...
Message 15 of 21 (415 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I can already envisage the posts on here complaining.

"third partied by leviathan... nerf it", "leviathan lost me my streak" weeping into their g-fuel lol.

I say bring it on Standard smile

Message 16 of 21 (407 Views)

★★ Pro

@Silz616 wrote:

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I can already envisage the posts on here complaining.

"third partied by leviathan... nerf it", "leviathan lost me my streak" weeping into their g-fuel lol.

I say bring it on Standard smile

hahaha nerf the Leviathan... I love it xD

Message 17 of 21 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q  The carnivore version is called Prowler : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q_F-9mEdRM

He is like T-Rex , hungry for your blood.

Message 18 of 21 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

These things must eat through their feet. Their heads never touch the water. So if they come onto land watch you don't get sucked up through their hooves.

Message 19 of 21 (357 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Silz616 What if the leviathans would chase down known cheaters and smash them to bits?! That would be hilarious! :D
Message 20 of 21 (331 Views)