One moment of silence for our fallen brother

by TXC_Rafael

Original Post

One moment of silence for our fallen brother

★ Guide

Not a Pathfinder main and not here to complain about the nerf, but am I the only missing Pathfinder with all his great and positive voicelines? :-(

Literally no one playing him anymore, it breaks my heart.

RIP Spiderpath, you will be remembered.Devil Devil Devil

Message 1 of 22 (689 Views)

Re: One moment of silence for our fallen brother

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TXC_RafaelWhat's funny is he is still playable. His ulti still allows you to get to points others cant. You just cannot spam his tactical to get into a fight do some damage and then flee immediately to heal. You can still get onto the top of a building with one tactical. You just have to use some thought or tactics. Oh my, you have to use tactics for a tactical.....whodathunkit!

Message 2 of 22 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I love this still playable arguement yeah he still has the same abilities and yeah it's just a cd increase but it fundementally breaks pathfinder as a character. He's designed soley around the fact that he has high mobility and when you take that away he's limited to a more reserved playstyle only able to use one grapple per fight to push in or retreat. Accidentally double tapping your grapple before was annoying cancelling out the movement leaving your vulnerable for 17 seconds now one mistake like that will leave you severely punished. His entire playstyle has been broken and has no advantages over any other character with movement abilities. He needs to be buffed or reworked at this point he's a useless pick
Message 3 of 22 (648 Views)

★★★ Expert

@hayhor wrote:

@TXC_RafaelWhat's funny is he is still playable. His ulti still allows you to get to points others cant. You just cannot spam his tactical to get into a fight do some damage and then flee immediately to heal. You can still get onto the top of a building with one tactical. You just have to use some thought or tactics. Oh my, you have to use tactics for a tactical.....whodathunkit!

You're also the size a fridge who takes 105% damage minimally, no matter where you are hit. Let's not forget that repeated nerfs stack up, and wraith and path now have had round after round of nerfs.

Message 4 of 22 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@XGC_UZUMAKI You know what is fundamentally broken? Your comment. Cry more that the strongest legend got a nerf.
Message 5 of 22 (634 Views)

★ Guide

Take a chill pill friends, this post wasn't meant to start another heated discussion about the nerf. Whether or not you think the nerf was just fine or too much, currently I see less Pathfinders than Mirages in Season 4 and I just miss grapple bois positivness (is this even a word?) :-(

Message 6 of 22 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@budzai Woah you sure got me there guess ill hang up my keyboard and retire from the internet now
Message 7 of 22 (622 Views)

Champion
@Wingmannedbro I agree, if they keep this cool down they need to fix the damage stuff. I doubt they keep this tho. The negatives coming in are pretty strong and lots of people have paid for pathfinder stuff because of how he was.
Message 8 of 22 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@XGC_UZUMAKIWhile I think the nerf was too much saying he doesnt fit his design is wrong. He doesnt match what he was, which is the fastest, most mobile character in the game that no other character could match. He still can find rings ahead of others. He can still ulti you into better positions than other teams.
You now have to use him how pro teams do.
15 seconds was too short. 35 is too long. 25 is probably right.

Message 9 of 22 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I wouldn't be opposed to a nerf but this is just breaking the meta overnight i'm literally afraid to use my grapple outside of combat now because im worried i'll get into a fight without it, Pathfinder as is needs a buff to his cd maybe not as fast as it was before. That or he needs to be reworked as a character because you can't just drop a bomb on all of us pathfinder mains like this. I literally just got his Heirloom on the morning of the 12th and now i don't even use him because the state he is in. Like i spent serious money Respawn i hope you read this it's making your game unenjoyable
Message 10 of 22 (567 Views)