One legend players...

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: One legend players...

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Yup same or when they type in the chatbox.
Message 21 of 30 (303 Views)

★ Apprentice
@hayhor I actually had someone do that to me a few days ago...too bad he tried to tell me when I had about second to change my character. Worse still, he was groaning and whining about it the entire match.
Message 22 of 30 (293 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor Hey, i main wraith Wink

I hate it when you have the player 3 that has his number on Wraith so i pick someone else only for them to choose a completely different legend

I still wont leave because of that though
Message 23 of 30 (283 Views)

★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy Horizon is actually quite good, i watched someone after i timed out and we were in last 4. We won the game but i also picked up some great little moves
Message 24 of 30 (280 Views)

@Anonymous I have quite a few I play. I'll play Bang, Wattson, LL, Caustic, Wraith mostly.. I don't mind playing the other legends the only one I really don't like is Gibi. I'm just not used to the huge hit box, I go to run in a door and run into a wall or something because he's a lot wider than the other legends.

But.. I hardly pay attention during the selection process so sometimes I end up with a legend I rarely play. I don't leave the match though, sometimes I have good rounds with legends I rarely play. Sometimes I have fun with them.. Had that happen with Rev the other day.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 30 (275 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@hayhor LOL I ended up with two players yesterday, both from a club who both quit when I chose wraith.
Message 26 of 30 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HogynDrwg Yeah, I am maining Horizon now. Considering the two legends I have most kills with are Octane and Pathfinder, I love the mobility she offers. And her ult is basically free kills let's be real xD.
Message 27 of 30 (272 Views)

★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp you also have plenty of time to heal if you throw out your L1 and just sit on the top, its actually really safe up there Standard smile
Message 28 of 30 (266 Views)

Champion
@HogynDrwg Wraith maining is pretty tough when matching with randoms as she is so much more popular than the others.
Message 29 of 30 (242 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Anonymous Hah, I play two legends, *sticks out tongue* take that!! I only quit when someone takes both Lifeline and Gibby!! HAH!!! In all honesty, I can play anyone except Pathfinder, I hate quitting. It is stupid, because I mainly play ranked, leaving your team at the disadvantage is evil. I prefer Lifeline and Gib because I have thousands of kills and hundreds of wins.
Message 30 of 30 (225 Views)