One legend players...

by Anonymous

Original Post

One legend players...

Anonymous

You know who you are. Capable of only playing with 1 legend. And should one of your random teammates select that player you just leave. Leaving your squad weak. This happens so often now. I really wish Respawn would start penalizing players for leaving games. Not when they are killed. But if a player leaves after they have picked a legend they need to be time penalized and the more they do it the longer they are penalized. I am so sick of NOOBS that can only play with 1 legend and throw a hissy fit and leave when they don't get them.

Message 1 of 30 (604 Views)

Re: One legend players...

Champion
@Anonymous The wraith ones are the absolute worst.
Message 2 of 30 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Apex Legends players aren't capable of this. You must have been playing some other game. According to Respawn, this is clearly a team-based game and everyone plays it as a team. Apex Legend players are the brightest among gamer communities and are very much capable of critical thinking and team co-ordination.

And I will repeat again, ThIs Is A TeAm GaMe!!! Say it with me out loud, TEAM GAME! 

Note: Important points highlighted!! 

Message 3 of 30 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp TEAMMMM GAME!!!!
Message 4 of 30 (584 Views)

★ Guide
@Anonymous Need to get that 20k kill count banner and feel great about doing so after all
Message 5 of 30 (576 Views)

★★ Guide
@Anonymous Oh my god. These people suck. One time I chose to play Lifeline to try and get better with her, and...... guess what, my teammate DC'd after yelling profanities in the chat.
Message 6 of 30 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhor @Anonymous lol I main Wraith, but I would never dc on choice of legend. Bloodhound second choice and Octane third Tongue out

@ThatCryptoUser By the by, I don't use a mic either, so none of my profanities can be heard. :ealarge_smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 7 of 30 (527 Views)

@Anonymous Most of them are kids.. I have had a few "oh you took wraith bye" some type of comment before they leave. If they are adults, good riddance no need for people with that kind of attitude on my team.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 30 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree with this in ranked games, couldn't care less about casual games. 15 classes and at least 7 of them are highly viable to play in ranked (Wraith, Gibby, BH, LL, Horizon, pathfinder, and Wattson) and not to mention the other 8 all have there place and some might argue that they are also viable.

With this being said if you leave a ranked game because someone else picks "your" class then you should get at least a 15 min ban.

Message 9 of 30 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anonymous Sometimes when one of my teammates places his cursor on certain legend, I pick something else. But then they pick something completely different, these are also the worst kind of teammates. 🤬
Message 10 of 30 (500 Views)