Re: On the House - Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass

by PaulFlamme

Original Post

On the House - Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

NOTE: PROMOTION HAS ENDED

Season Pass.jpeg

Excited about the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II launch? So are we!

And to share in our excitement for the upcoming launch, we're giving away the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass for free - it's On the House!

Great! Where can I pick it up?

Just head on over to the On the House page on the Origin store, and select "get it now". It's yours to keep and enjoy!

Message 1 of 11 (1,336 Views)

★ Novice

So generous for this, thanks so much!

Message 2 of 11 (1,298 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is awesome!You are the only platform who gives something for free to its customers and i really appreciate you for what you do!For sure i will buy battlefront 2!best wishes!

Message 3 of 11 (1,286 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mariusik2695

It's indeed pretty exciting times with the double-fun free giveaway with both SteamWorld Dig and the Battlefront Season Pass.

I hope you will enjoy both, and when Battlefront II comes out.. see you in-game!

Message 4 of 11 (1,274 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 5 of 11 (1,252 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Gunna_2k1

Would love to find out how you've been enjoying the game when you've had a chance to play :-)

Message 6 of 11 (1,245 Views)

★★ Novice

Kind of frustrating to have the season pass (having already bought it more than a year ago) and not ever getting a chance to play multiplayer on Death star, Bespin maps.  No one seems to be online anymore.  

Seems like EA overlooked the concept of playing this game after 2 years, since there is no skirmish for battles or starfighters that include the Season Pass maps.  Pretty frustrating, considering how much money I have spent on the game.  At least skirmish would allow a single player some use out of the game (since there is no viable multiplayer option anymore).

Message 7 of 11 (843 Views)

★ Novice

The game still prompts the player to purchase the season pass, even though it's going to be entirely unusable.

If threre's not going to be an update for these maps in skirmish mode I'd suggest updating the game to at least remove the misleading advertisement.

It's Unfair.

Message 8 of 11 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just been given a troubleshooting list. Am I to believe there is nothing I CAN ACTUALLY do here? Bought the pass last month and not been able w play once!
Message 9 of 11 (589 Views)

★ Novice

I ended up finding this discord server:

Battlefront PC Players

discord.gg/ddB5F5P

The community discord of PC gamers for Battlefront (2015) and Battlefront II (2017). Join to meet other players, look for games, discuss the franchise, and take part in community events.

Join that and go to #Roles and choose your region, and which game you are wanting notification when someone is looking for some play time on SWBF1 or SWBF2. set your nickname to the same Origin name you use.

Personally, I intend to play it during December when there's a chance more players will be on, and if that doesn't work, riot. lol.

Message 10 of 11 (580 Views)