Re: Wishlist on the next "On the house game"

by Crankster420

Original Post

Re: What games do the gaming community want on the house?

@SOcial_Breakd0wn you can find second hand copies on Amazon. As for making a come back as a digital release...EA doesn't have the license to use the LOTR IP anymore. Warner has the license for developing video-games, making movies and selling merchandise. The license for selling the books was given to a proper publishing house.

EA can't sell the games anymore, as they lost the license and they can't remaster/remake or make compatibility patches for those games that they've developed, due to the fact that they don't have the license anymore. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 131 of 136 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm Origin Access member, so I probably already have most of the upcoming On the House games, so my idea is probably not really matter, anyway Peggle isn't a game that nobody play, there are lot of casual players out there, there are lot's of gamers that will be much more excited for The Sims 3 On the House then Battlefield 4, as for myself? I get excited mostly if a non Vault game is on the house, the game I wait for now is Bejeweled 3, since I saw that the recent games On the House was before and this the only game I can think of that isn't in the Vault, however, as I said, since I have literally most of Origin, I don't think my opinion about On the House games really matters, just keep in mind that there are many gamers that like many game genres

Message 132 of 136 (817 Views)

@mathematics654 each opinion should matter. Different people, different personalities and so on. And the communication is the key to understand each other. We may disagree, but as long as we stay civil, i see no reason to ditch anyone's opinion. And if you can bring arguments to support your opinion, even betterStandard smile

Congrats for getting Origin Access an di hope that you are enjoying it. Hope you've seen the Premier offer, too (which will have even more titles, including the newest releases).

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 133 of 136 (801 Views)

★★ Pro

@ivrognardI definitely getting Premier when it starting, I got all EA PC games since Battlefield 1 (beside A Way Out, since I'm way too insecure to ask someone to play with me) and I plan to go so in the future as well, so Origin Access Premier is the best option for me, it's even in the best edition of the game! (when I buy games I buy the standard edition so it will be amazing getting deluxe editions from now on)

Message 134 of 136 (791 Views)

@mathematics654 the Premier option might actually convince me to get the Access. Though, i would still buy certain games to have them there, even if i decide to pause or stop the subscription.

I still hope that EA would bring more of their old games catalog in the digital form. I know which games can't be brought back due to licensing issues. But there are still plenty that can be brought back. Me?! I would love to see the remaining Theme titles and the older Sims games back.

Message 135 of 136 (784 Views)

Re: Wishlist on the next "On the house game"

★★★ Newbie

+1 For American McGee's Alice HD...  preferably as an add-on or upgrade to the once existant Alice Madness Returns - The complete collection!

Since it's Impossible to find this remake of a ONCE PC ONLY game...

Almost feels like a spit in the face, As I refuse to bow to the likes of SONY & MICROSOFT and purchase one of their consoles to obtain this game...

I would love to grow my Origin Library... however, I will hold off on any future Origin purchases until this title makes it onto the storefront! I refuse to pay the ridiculous price gouges as it obvious 3rd party people/vendors have inflated the price because of LACK OF SUPPLY and HIGH DEMAND!

What I can find is overpriced @ $20-$30 USED (who knows the actual quality of a used disc (Can't remember if this game is individually registered) and New at a whoppin $130 for the original version!

Where's ALICE!!!!!????

Message 136 of 136 (568 Views)